Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Couple of items of info:

1. Release date on the White/Gold and Black/Gold Elite's is 4/28 (moved from %@@$ because of the NBA Playoffs moving)
2. Elite's will NOT be GR...they will be in much more limited QTYs that other IX's...less stores will get them and the stores that do will get them in smaller QTYs

JM
frown.gif
This will not end well.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

am i the only one who likes the look of the regular 9s more than the Elites?

IMO the sock liner/tounge kills the Elites.. it reminds me too much of the Jordan 2011s and 2012s
sick.gif

QFT. Regular season 9's >>>>>>> P.S.
Also, Cyber and Easter lows are 
sick.gif
 Waiting for more colorways.

And, I STILL NEED HURRICANES!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was curious to how the SLH looks in person. Took a peek at FTL and quickly turned away. They look
sick.gif
in a bad way. Way too vibrant(might be the etore lighting), not a deep rich purple like a pic I saw on here. It was a smaller size and I wanted to put it in the women's section.
laugh.gif
That's just my opinion, you guys like them more power to you. Saw the Cyber lows at Shoe Palace and they looked decent. Might get them on sale.

I definitely want the elites..but i'm not gonna go thru the fire to cop 'em..no campin for me..

I went to my closes champs ask for my size 9 SLH, the guy went in the back got em, put them on the counter, I told him im bout to grab some tee shirts. I go back to the register, my shoes gone. The girl at the register sold them. Last pairs in the store was my 9 and a 12

I still dazed @ the fact that they will be releasing both elites on the same day so I won't get my hopes up let alone bother with the heartache. Guess that 250 can used towards some sick jeans and screen tees

Originally Posted by westhellthug

I went to my closes champs ask for my size 9 SLH, the guy went in the back got em, put them on the counter, I told him im bout to grab some tee shirts. I go back to the register, my shoes gone. The girl at the register sold them. Last pairs in the store was my 9 and a 12

I'd be so pissed! What the cashier say when you got back?

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

I'd be so pissed! What the cashier say when you got back?

30t6p3b.gif
that's messed up.

I would have been
mad.gif
.  What did the employee have to say?

I believe I have officially given up on getting myself a pair of Big Bangs. eBay is drying up and the prices are ridiculous everywhere.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I believe I have officially given up on getting myself a pair of Big Bangs. eBay is drying up and the prices are ridiculous everywhere.

I'm sorry to hear that. It just goes to show which 9 is king.

that's cold man smh, that's just plain cold.

got my pair late last night
smile.gif
went to footlocker across the street after eating  they  where closing but got my 10.5 they had one 11 as well but sold out of the other sizes .

I want those socks now where to cop , nike town ?

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Can anyone point me in the direction of a sz12 Lebron big bang?

I hope you have 400 to 500 dollars in your pocket because i think everyone who has it wants it and is not selling for anything less than that

Back
Top Bottom