Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by westhellthug

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

I went to my closes champs ask for my size 9 SLH, the guy went in the back got em, put them on the counter, I told him im bout to grab some tee shirts. I go back to the register, my shoes gone. The girl at the register sold them. Last pairs in the store was my 9 and a 12
I would have been
mad.gif
.  What did the employee have to say?

she said she thought the other employee brought the shoes out for the customer.. Yes I was pissed.. I wanted to flip on her but my son was with me
these are all over SoCal... Id try and stock locate through foot locker, pretty sure you'll come up with a pair.

Excuse the messy laces, just wanted to try them on. To me, I think the purple looks rich in color. One of the very best 9's. IMO

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Kentucky Remix'd
smile.gif

More pics?? Those look dope
eek.gif
pimp.gif

They were actually Swingman inspired since I didn't get them. SM laces are on there, thanks to Rocket for the laces.

7037880789_8201f6c1c7.jpg

Spoiler [+]
7037901031_527deb141c.jpg

7037894283_79b87ab79b.jpg

6891794914_38b5cf0e3f.jpg

impressed with these slh. anyone else feel like quality wise these were one of the worst 9s? I had excess glue, and my toe boxes looked pre-creased.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

I would have been
mad.gif
.  What did the employee have to say?

she said she thought the other employee brought the shoes out for the customer.. Yes I was pissed.. I wanted to flip on her but my son was with me
these are all over SoCal... Id try and stock locate through foot locker, pretty sure you'll come up with a pair.

Sure are. I saw them at 5 stores today. Colorway is not my cup of tea.

can someone point me in the direction of a pair of Miami Night's size 10? *fingers crossed these are sitting somewhere*

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Thanks captain obvious

roll.gif
good luck on trying to find one (sarcasm voice), let me go to my closet and look at my pair and cheese

roll.gif
someone needs to get to 300 posts quickly.

those kentucky remixed are CRAZY
pimp.gif

Exactly Tell mom thanks ;-)

For those of you looking...was at Champs in Willowbrook Mall (New Jersey) yesterday and they had a few pairs of the Miami Hurricanes sitting there...not sure of the size since I didn't have time to ask and I already own them...but for those of you trying to stock locate, etc...here's the phone number, give em a call and see what they got!  (973)785-3870

Originally Posted by sorianotron

For those of yall with the patience,

Elites (black x white) will hit outlets FOR SURE, dont like NIKE fool you thinking these will sell out @ $250.

Outside this board, no one on this earth paying 250$ for these.

I think it depends on resellers, if they think that they can get $350, they'll sell out.

Originally Posted by RipC

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

am i the only one who likes the look of the regular 9s more than the Elites?

IMO the sock liner/tounge kills the Elites.. it reminds me too much of the Jordan 2011s and 2012s
sick.gif

QFT. Regular season 9's >>>>>>> P.S.
Also, Cyber and Easter lows are 
sick.gif
 Waiting for more colorways.

And, I STILL NEED HURRICANES!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I found a lot of spots that have them chilling here. Let me know if you want the exact stores and contact information.

Glad I was able to pick these up. I got to the mall a little later than I wanted to, but they still had my size. Here are a couple of shirts I've had for a while that go nicely with the Brons.

I'M PRETTY SURE MIAMI NIGHTS WILL GO DOWN AS THE 2ND BEST COLORWAY FOR THE 9'S, IF NOT THE BEST COLORWAY AFTER IT'S SAID AND DONE. I SWEAR IT SEEMS SOMEONE IS ASKING ABOUT THEM ON EVERY PAGE.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

roll.gif
good luck on trying to find one (sarcasm voice), let me go to my closet and look at my pair and cheese

roll.gif
someone needs to get to 300 posts quickly.

those kentucky remixed are CRAZY
pimp.gif

Exactly Tell mom thanks ;-)

I'm done with you kid, I'm going to look at my size 12 big bang. BYE

The South Beach Elites will be the last pair of 9's for me then like everybody else is saying I'm on to the X's

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M PRETTY SURE MIAMI NIGHTS WILL GO DOWN AS THE 2ND BEST COLORWAY FOR THE 9'S, IF NOT THE BEST COLORWAY AFTER IT'S SAID AND DONE. I SWEAR IT SEEMS SOMEONE IS ASKING ABOUT THEM ON EVERY PAGE.

ended up moving mine in a trade a couple months back, thought they would be easy to recoup, boy was i wrong....... 
btw.... yuku sucks

Back
Top Bottom