Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

the 9 has to be THE BEST cw for the SLH line
401913838.jpg

Went to the mall today thinking the SLH would sit in my area because every other Lebron 9 did and they were sold out which really surprised me. I didn't think they would sell like that in my area. Either they had limited pairs or everyone was on these.

Originally Posted by T21D

the 9 has to be THE BEST cw for the SLH line
401913838.jpg

Offcourse its all about personal preference. But I dont see how you can leave out the 8 slh's

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Did they make the SLH's in kid sizes? I feel like they did but I haven't seen em in kid sizes anywhere.....

Yes, and most places were selling them a week before the adult sizes were sold.

Did they make the SLH's in kid sizes? I feel like they did but I haven't seen em in kid sizes anywhere.....

They have kids sizes at Footlocker, Eastbay, Kids Footlocker, Jimmy Jazz, Footaction, and Finishline.

There is a size 8.5 and 9 that keep popping up and down off NDC right now. Someone looking for the SLH's should try and jump on them...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Went to the mall today thinking the SLH would sit in my area because every other Lebron 9 did and they were sold out which really surprised me. I didn't think they would sell like that in my area. Either they had limited pairs or everyone was on these.
Yeah nothing is safe anymore. I had to pass going to Vegas in May and want to start building a new PC gaming rig. Not enough cash to spread around. Plus after seeing them again I had second thoughts. The color was just too much for me.

Originally Posted by mross16

Glad I was able to pick these up. I got to the mall a little later than I wanted to, but they still had my size. Here are a couple of shirts I've had for a while that go nicely with the Brons.

My eyes hurt

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Glad I was able to pick these up. I got to the mall a little later than I wanted to, but they still had my size. Here are a couple of shirts I've had for a while that go nicely with the Brons.

My eyes hurt
Mine too. The most you can wear with these SLH IXs is a purple hat or beanie.

My eyes hurt

Lol. That Ewing shirt is pretty ridiculous.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M PRETTY SURE MIAMI NIGHTS WILL GO DOWN AS THE 2ND BEST COLORWAY FOR THE 9'S, IF NOT THE BEST COLORWAY AFTER IT'S SAID AND DONE. I SWEAR IT SEEMS SOMEONE IS ASKING ABOUT THEM ON EVERY PAGE.

Miami Nights are the best!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ "my eyes hurt"

Ordered some turquoise laces off the bay I thought would match but it's not the perfect combo that I was hoping for, smh.

what ya'll think? doable?? Or should I continue my hunt....

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ "my eyes hurt"

Ordered some turquoise laces off the bay I thought would match but it's not the perfect combo that I was hoping for, smh.

Continue your hunt. I saw some people who posted pictures that were a better match, but I'm not sure where they got them.

During Wrestlemania last night, I think I saw Flo Rida with some SLHs on with a nice shirt to go with it. Who has that shirt?

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ "my eyes hurt"

Wear purple pants, teal shirt and purple hat nobody will notice except you. I know you can pull it off becuz ur a female.
wink.gif

My eyes hurt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I CANT!!!!

Originally Posted by lavakicks

During Wrestlemania last night, I think I saw Flo Rida with some SLHs on with a nice shirt to go with it. Who has that shirt?
Yo I saw that too. Right when he walked back out the door, I realized what it was on his feet. But oh well...

Originally Posted by DAR228

They have kids sizes at Footlocker, Eastbay, Kids Footlocker, Jimmy Jazz, Footaction, and Finishline.

Thanks for the heads up, but ironically Footlocker, Eastbay,FootAction, and FinishLine are all out of size 5s(thats the size my Gf(who I'm buying these for) wears...

Back
Top Bottom