Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Any spots anywhere have any Miami nights??? Longshot but i remember ppl posting stores had scattered sizes

Originally Posted by rockem stockem brons

nike twitter replied to someones question saying there is a 2 per customer limit on each cw, take it for what it's worth.

then they're gonna tweet it's one pair limit on release day maybe even as far as saying one pair of all Elites, imagine that

If anyone is looking for SLH, Dunkmans, Kentucky's and Mango's there are some still floating around Downtown Brooklyn. Surprisingly.

Originally Posted by 89fiveohgt

When I p/u my pair of SLH i bought these they had them at the register
c063687f6e8bb933b75d013f8263b604754ac7ef_r.jpg

Liking the lace swap. I think someone mentioned above about putting in some white laces. I'd like to see someone try that.

hmmmmm, I think it might've only been FL's that carried the shoe (which makes sense) when I went to my local shoe spots that didn't get the SLH's they didn't have this color .  And the nearest HOH from me is like a 20 min drive---I'mma have to do that this weekend.  

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Liking the lace swap. I think someone mentioned above about putting in some white laces. I'd like to see someone try that.
pimp.gif
I'm still on the hunt for Turquoise laces. Anyone from SoCal know where I can cop? I tried so many footlockers, but none of them have that turquoise lace
mad.gif

miami nights arnt even top 5, they jus came out before the IX really caught on... same with Chinas although they are def a top 5 of mine

so u guys think that coz they are 250.00 they will sit? well if they are as limited as i think they ll be... good luck catching em on discount let alone outlet.....
who wna bet these will sell out in minutes? not trying to hype anything but just being real... EVERYTHING sells out in mntes nowadays guys!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

I understand not overdoing, but u white/black t shirt dudes kill me with that being your answer to every loud or weird color shoe,u guys should take a white/black t shirt family pic together,smh.

I also wear grey ts
wink.gif

so the shoes have purple and teal... So you have to have a purple or teal shirt, or a shirt with purple and teal to match? Last I checked the shoes have white too... Thought it would match *shrugs*

whos down for the white or black T family pic? Pm me... Let's make this !%#@ happen.
You don't have to do anything my man,I just always seem to put something together without overdoing it,i just can't do the white/black & in your case grey tee
wink.gif
when there is so many options when you shop around,at least in my city,& pls send me a copy of the t-shirt family portrait make sure everyone else is in white or black & u in grey so i know who the superstar is,i promise i'll make it my avatar
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SLHs are my first pair of Lebrons......wore these on the court today and a few guys were asking about my kicks.  These are definitely bright, but I wouldn't say loud?  Just me though......shoes are pretty comfy, but traction probably could be a little better.

Originally Posted by Dc30

For those of you looking...was at Champs in Willowbrook Mall (New Jersey) yesterday and they had a few pairs of the Miami Hurricanes sitting there...not sure of the size since I didn't have time to ask and I already own them...but for those of you trying to stock locate, etc...here's the phone number, give em a call and see what they got!  (973)785-3870

It's a size 12 and was a return on the weekend. Only pair they had.
I luv those Miami Nights and would have picked them up if a sz 13.

Back
Top Bottom