Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'm getting mixed messages, so those of you that own the lows can maybe clear this up.

Are you sizing .5 up like the regular IXs, or do these fit true to size? I need to know because after seeing these Easters on feet, they are a must have for me.

im still interested in the "SLH" lows... i want to see more pics of those
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theotherjd

I'm getting mixed messages, so those of you that own the lows can maybe clear this up.

Are you sizing .5 up like the regular IXs, or do these fit true to size? I need to know because after seeing these Easters on feet, they are a must have for me.

I still went .5 size up like the regulars...I tried on both TTS and half size up in store.

I suggest you go try on a pair, lows fits better than mids IMO.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but for my Maryland peeps Arundel Mills Nike Outlet has the Kentucky's for $119. Looks like a good size run with 12 the largest.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

So which of you Nters responded to my craigslist add for my Christmas 9s asking me to trade for four pairs of all star galaxy socks? 
laugh.gif
You don't think it's worth it?
ohwell.gif
...Okay
frown.gif
I just don't want to go through the hassle of selling them all on eBay. If I only had the patience 
grin.gif
 I just knew the person had to be a NT member 
laugh.gif
 Be on the grind!
laugh.gif
I'm jp, no way in hell it's me. I think I'll cop the Chinas REAL soon...Funds gotta look right first.

JUST GONNA LEAVE THESE HERE:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I THINK I'M OFFICIALLY A JAMESHEAD AND NO LONGER A JORDANHEAD. BEEN COPPING WAY MORE LEBRONS THAN JORDANS THESE DAYS.

MCFLYS WILL BE COPPED.

I THINK I'M GOING TO COP THE HOMES AS WELL. DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT $250 MSRP EITHER, SMH.

HATE THE ADMIT THE QUALITY AND MATERIALS USED DO LOOK BETTER THAN THE REGULAR 9'S, THAT TONGUE LOOKS SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE. EITHER WAY, IT'S A MUTE POINT FOR ME, AS I WON'T BE BALLING IN MY PAIRS ANYWAY.

crooked tongue's, a store in the uk has a full size run Mangos and free shipping to the us. You have to convert the money and sizes to make sure because everythingon the website pounds and uk sizing

Can't wait for the home elites. Love all the little details on that colorway, and they just look real clean overall.

Those pics pretty much seal the deal.

I think Nike will make enough of these to go around, Im not even gonna worry about it

Originally Posted by theotherjd

true to size for me

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i can't believe the elites are 250...that's f'd up by Nike, but hey it's business

i'm interested to see if they'll sell....or if Nike just uses the hype machine and say they "sold out"

this is exactly what they will do to build hype on "restocks" 
i dont think they are going to sell. only one will sell is the south beaches because of the name, thats it.

I don't know why you guys keep talking about the $250 price tag

Foams have been selling for what $200 since 2008 I think. 
2012 they are @ $220 and still selling out.
Nike know what they are doing.
If we don't buy them someone else will and they'll still get their  money.

Thats real. Original Nike Air Foamposite's released in 1997 @ $180. At that time basketball sneakers with that price tag were unheard of.

@memphisfinest

I think a lot of people have converted. This thread is more active than the entire jordan forum lately. I just want the playoffs and then ill chill on J's until the columbias re-release and I find a pair of 01 royals.

its crazy how a bigger town like houston sells out but i walk in a mall in corpus christi and SLH's , dunkmans, and swingmans are all sittin with FSR's

Yeah I didn't have a problem back in the day dropping $180 on the royal foams because of the new technology and you get quality along with it but that's because cost of living wasn't ridiculous and you don't have new releases every week. Now everything is going up, multiiple releases every week, and quality as gone down. You're not getting your money's worth nowadays so you question your purchases. If someone don't mind that I'll gladly let the next man get his.

Originally Posted by bence23

@memphisfinest

I think a lot of people have converted. This thread is more active than the entire jordan forum lately. I just want the playoffs and then ill chill on J's until the columbias re-release and I find a pair of 01 royals.
YEA I HAVE NOTICED THAT JORDAN FORUM SEEMS DEAD. I BARELY POST IN THERE ANYMORE.

I'M IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU EXCEPT I'M GRABBING PLAYOFF 12S, BRED 4'S, OLIVE 9S, AND WHATEVER 11S (HOPING SOMEHOW IT'S COLUMBIAS) THEN I'M CHILL ON J'S AS WELL.

LEBRON'S SHOES HAVE WAYYYYYYYY BETTER QUALITY AND RECENTLY THE DESIGN AND COLORWAYS HAVE BEEN ON POINT TO MATCH THE QUALITY THAT HAS BEEN PUT OUT.

MY ONLY GRIPE IS THAT I WISH THE ELITES WERE THE ORIGINAL 9'S. THEY LOOK A LOT BETTER. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THE CHINA'S, MIAMI NIGHTS, CANNONS, & BIG BANGS WERE ELITES?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
<-----SOMEONE SHOULD PHOTOSHOP THIS!!

IF HE WINS A CHIP THIS YEAR, THESE SHOES WILL BE GOLDEN AND I CAN DEF SEE HIM WINNING IT IN THOSE HOME ELITES.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yeah I didn't have a problem back in the day dropping $180 on the royal foams because of the new technology and you get quality along with it but that's because cost of living wasn't ridiculous and you don't have new releases every week. Now everything is going up, multiiple releases every week, and quality as gone down. You're not getting your money's worth nowadays so you question your purchases. If someone don't mind that I'll gladly let the next man get his.
IT SEEMS THE $250 ELITES IS NIKE'S NEW $180 FOAMPOSITE.

I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY ONLY THE REAL SHOE HEADS HAD FOAMS. GENERAL PUBLIC WOULDN'T EVEN TOUCH THEM. I EXPECT THE SAME WITH THE ELITES,  I CAN'T EVEN FANTHOM A CASUAL SHOE BUYER (NON SHOE HEAD) TO DROP $250 ON A PAIR OF SNEAKERS.

IF YOU SPOT THESE ON SOMEONE'S FEET WHEN YOU ARE OUT AND ABOUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THEY ARE A FELLOW SNEAKERHEAD.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i can't believe the elites are 250...that's f'd up by Nike, but hey it's business

i'm interested to see if they'll sell....or if Nike just uses the hype machine and say they "sold out"

Watch them make a Limited release and they will fly off shelves .
I actually find the away cw pretty sick (blk/gold) and will attempt to cop a pair wether they are limited or not 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom