Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

mean.gif
someone always going round and round with Jada, that man is always trolling, don't take the bait.
ur right. actually just found out dude is from florida as well while lurking his old posts to see just how many times he bragged about swoosh. would love to see what this troll looks like. only a tool would do this s**t

Just bought a a 2nd pair of MV 9's from Jimmy Jazz for retail! They had a size 10, 12, and 13. I got that 13, SUPER SHOCKER!!!
Size 12 had a HUGE glue stain on the left toebox and the size 10 was missing the lace bag but had the pink laces perfectly rolled like a pair of Nike ID's...

which jimmy jazz? :nerd:

Someone wants to trade me some Galaxy Foams for my MV 9's. Both DS. I'm not even sure how much Foams are worth and I don't really like em either. Would it be dumb to decline?
yeah.

make sure the shoes are legit and they ship first cause you definitely got the better end of the trade.
Someone wants to trade me some Galaxy Foams for my MV 9's. Both DS. I'm not even sure how much Foams are worth and I don't really like em either. Would it be dumb to decline?
You can probably resell those Galaxy Foams and buy a new ds MV9 pair. And have some spare cash leftover
I'd only do that trade if it were meet up only. You getting scammed if you shipping first lol. Not that I like the galaxy foams. But theyre def worth more than the MV
Appreciate the responses. Thumbs-upskis for you guys.

Side note, loving the new forum with the multi-quote option and the thumbs up feature. Hopefully it encourages members helping out fellow intelligent NT'ers.

I jumped on the freegums, it said it was out of stock, added the 13 in my cart.. went to the cart and edited it and selected 11 and quickly ordered haha.

hope i get it! 60 bucks is a steal

Bro, how did you edit the cart? I don't believe there are any options when you are actually in the cart to change the size. Please enlighten me.
Also, was $60 a Swoosh price?

Crazy JJ had the MVs in those sizes Lls :rofl:

I think they may have been returns, I didnt bother to ask. Like I said the toe box on the size 12 looked looked like Elmer jizzed on it, the bag thing with the size 10 even though thats a stupid reason to return a shoe, and my size 13's look a little rushed around the midsole, kinda cut sloppy. Oh well I'll take them as a second pair. Love my City! Check your local spots every blue moon, might run into some luck.

I wont say what Jimmy Jazz because I JUST established a connect there and I'm sure those remaining MV's are gone by now. Honestly not going to blow up a quiet spot.

i think its gonna be funny when nike retros lebrons but instead of saying nike it might say lebron then everyone is gonna start crying like they do in jb forum :tongue:

I'm kinda enh on the fireberries but if the Fire Red J IVs fall thru then I'mma hopefully try and cop. If not then I'll scoop the entourages.

Fam!!

Got a pair of customs done using the lebron 9 low challenge red...trying to decide which laces look best in these. These grey/white I purchased a footaction or the ones that come with the shoe...I apologize in advance for the big *** pictures.

See the pictures and feedback is appreciated.

no flash:
e8da45dc_IMAG0139.jpeg
bc0729e9_IMAG0142.jpeg

flash:
2a9b42c3_IMAG0140.jpeg
6b7d889e_IMAG0141.jpeg

Lotta estrogen in these recent postings. LOL I thought men were the sneakerheads, not sensitive women getting angry about a few words exchanged. No disrespect to our women on the board. As a relatively new member who has been a sneakerhead for a while, and just joined after the Concords andstarted posting more recently, it's just like anything in life, nobody wants new people ruining something they've established. I'm VERY VERY cautious about what I post, first because I don't want to look like a jackass and second you gotta respect the old heads on this board. This is a pretty decent board from what I've seen and people don't want to see trolls and the "hypebeast/pseudo-sneakerheads" invade this board. But if you are that emotional over what another man has said to somebody else over this board, take a ****ing shot of testosterone and dry your tears on your bib, we are grown men.

Lotta estrogen in these recent postings. LOL I thought men were the sneakerheads, not sensitive women getting angry about a few words exchanged. No disrespect to our women on the board. As a relatively new member who has been a sneakerhead for a while, and just joined after the Concords andstarted posting more recently, it's just like anything in life, nobody wants new people ruining something they've established. I'm VERY VERY cautious about what I post, first because I don't want to look like a jackass and second you gotta respect the old heads on this board. This is a pretty decent board from what I've seen and people don't want to see trolls and the "hypebeast/pseudo-sneakerheads" invade this board. But if you are that emotional over what another man has said to somebody else over this board, take a ****ing shot of testosterone and dry your tears on your bib, we are grown men.

what he said

but as a collector since 1990, it will never be the way it was. so maybe we should just accept the way things are with the "hypebeast/pseudo-sneakerheads" and let it go?

Last edited:
I wont say what Jimmy Jazz because I JUST established a connect there and I'm sure those remaining MV's are gone by now. Honestly not going to blow up a quiet spot.
Looks like you might be from Chicago, or that general area, so could it be one of these Jimmy Jazz stores?

7601 South Cicero Avenue
Chicago, IL
Phone: (773) 884-0402

A-11b, 9500 Southwestern Ave
Evergreen Park, IL
Phone: (708) 423-3792

I'll make a few phone calls tomorrow, maybe I can find out which one had them
nerd.gif

Looks like you might be from Chicago, or that general area, so could it be one of these Jimmy Jazz stores?

7601 South Cicero Avenue

Chicago, IL

Phone: (773) 884-0402

A-11b, 9500 Southwestern Ave

Evergreen Park, IL

Phone: (708) 423-3792

I'll make a few phone calls tomorrow, maybe I can find out which one had them :nerd: ...

By all means feel free to make whatever calls you deem necessary. I know finding out what Jimmy Jazz had 3 shoes is very important, good luck sir.

I wodner if it's under $100 for all states. I know Texas' Tax Free Weekend isn't til like Mid-August. I wanted to cop some Olympics :frown:

Back
Top Bottom