Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to happy about the Jades coming out this week but oh well.

I'm gonna have to pull out every back channel connect I can think of to get the China packaging. Meh.. We'll see what happens.

I love midweek releases. Nobody in the stores. no traffic. Last midweek release i got i think was the cannons. ended up walking with 2 other shoes :lol:
Cant wait.

Well I don't have school or work on Thursdays so I should be good ..... unless a raffle takes place :rolleyes

Been busy since Saturday and come back on here to find out the "Jades" are droppin this Thursday...LOL. I been freaking down 2K13 to take my mind off the Saturday letdown...

You think anybody will trade the lebron 9 chinas for the jades?
frown.gif
My honest opinion...I Love the 9 Chinas way too much to even think about that trade. But, I wldn't be surprised @ all if ppl did

I guess the "Jades" are this year's CW of the "Swingmans"...And I don't mean like, "These are the Swingmans this year" I mean by color, cuz that Green Abyss cw was something nice...they may have to do that again this year...I hope

Last edited:
Waiting for ntsf to say “rsvp will begin 10/3 for the lebron 10 jades" but I have a feeling it's not going to happen.

Edit: Now I just have to hope they don't tweet anything while I'm in class. Smh

Last edited:
i really hope the jades are just exclusive packaging. i have no chance to be at a HOH on thursday morning

any one in here from the philly area have any info on the kop hoh? i've never been there for a release and i want some info on time, door to enter, things like that. I usually just get my sneaks from villa but my local one isn't getting the chills. thanks in advance

called my local footlocker today to inquire about the lebron X they are getting, the employee told me they are releasing a white/red/silver lebron X on 10/23 :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom