Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF ! HoHs Beverly center told me they weren't receiving the Jades
mad.gif
but I can't never trust those employees
That ain't right! I need to know if they got them. Thought BC was on the calendar for October on the Footlocker Unlocked site? I haven't been able to get through to confirm. But I've been playing up that I'm sick at work today so when I call out tomorrow it's no thang 
laugh.gif

NTSF went live for the Blue Diamond about 17 mins ago. Got my DM back already. Hoping I get the Jade's as well!

I was not going for these but i come to realize that maybe location plays a role in being successful for RSVP. Do you live next to NikeSF? lol

That ain't right! I need to know if they got them. Thought BC was on the calendar for October on the Footlocker Unlocked site? I haven't been able to get through to confirm. But I've been playing up that I'm sick at work today so when I call out tomorrow it's no thang :lol:

It's odd though because that HOHs gets every release so why wouldn't they get these . Didn't the tweet say "Every HOHs" ? I actually called twice - first time they put me on hold and they never replied so I called immediately after hanging up just to hear a female say "No , we're not getting those"

It's odd though because that HOHs gets every release so why wouldn't they get these . Didn't the tweet say "Every HOHs" ? I actually called twice - first time they put me on hold and they never replied so I called immediately after hanging up just to hear a female say "No , we're not getting those"
My homeboy works near there. Ima see if he can go by there and ask them. And check Topanga Mall too.

Do you have to include #RSVP along with the rest of info? NikeSF tweeted to send DM with the special hashtag and #RSVP, maybe that's why I've been striking out every time ??
good point.  i never noticed that before....

so are they making up their own rules??  or are they going with the instructions on the nikestore site??  

My homeboy works near there. Ima see if he can go by there and ask them. And check Topanga Mall too.

I might go in person later on as well . Just got off the phone with Topanga and they're doing a raffle until 4pm today . So now my only hope is to win the RSVP for Santa Monica (Highly doubt that happening) or if HOHs Beverly happens to release them tomorrow morning .

Last edited:
I might in person later on as well . Just got off the phone with Topanga and they're doing a raffle until 4pm today . So now my only hope is to win the RSVP for Santa Monica (Highly doubt that happening) or if HOHs Beverly happens to release them tomorrow morning .
what size you trying for so we dont bump heads

got the same info from hoh bh. im sure the employees got them seeing how they were only suppose to have 15 pairs total for the jades.

good point.  i never noticed that before....

so are they making up their own rules??  or are they going with the instructions on the nikestore site??  

I saw that today in a tweet so that's why i'm curious. Struck out every time so that's why I'm asking. So is it necessary? Anybody?

Last edited:
I might go in person later on as well . Just got off the phone with Topanga and they're doing a raffle until 4pm today . So now my only hope is to win the RSVP for Santa Monica (Highly doubt that happening) or if HOHs Beverly happens to release them tomorrow morning .
Well damn 
mean.gif

NTSM it is or bust

I saw that today in a tweet so that's why i'm curious. Struck out every time so that's why I'm asking. So is it necessary? Anybody?

I would put it just in case. I've never done it and the last time I got through for an rsvp was last week and I didn't put #RSVP but I will today. Good luck!

I called yesterday and they claimed they had not received them yet.

They tweeted that rsvp for the Jades will begin today so I'm assuming they have them in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom