Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the dudes who aren't digging the X......you could always spend your money on LeBron's peacoat instead. It's only $600! :lol:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-509824

I love these X's so far. I only have the Cutting Jades but they are super comfy. I just hope they don't keep re-hashing old colorways unless its the Dunkman to keep that tradition going.

One reason Nike would put the GITD sole on the Christmas is they know that the beasts would be all over that.

Glad the sole of the Xmas isn't GITD, don't feel it's fitting for the theme. Well......then again......maybe when you consider Xmas lights. Either way the Xmas joints are nice, hope I can cop.

Nobody expects these to sellout in a week but you have people asking if its worth paying $374 now to secure their pair. Man what you been reading? :lol:
They are alot more liked by most because other colors are so terrible. Its interesting that a Bred colorway is generating so much attention with this model...
As far as me gauging hype on a shoe, naaaaaaah. I'm still waiting on ID's, the public releases don't interest me. I'm mad I have the Jades right now...
*Still looking for High Horse*

:lol: never said I would pay anything near any 374 :lol: you got the wrong guy. If it ain't retail I ain't paying for it :lol:

Pea Coat with leather arms..wooooo hooooo. If only the arms were the color of cork or jade green dudes would have the tents out..

Don't see why Nike needs to try and fuse their Destroyer jackets with a PEACOAT... doesn't make it look sporty, just makes it look like it's trying too hard

But at $600 it's a moot point. I doubt many people would buy regardless

Some of ya'll are really acting like a GITD sole on the Xmas joints is really going to make a difference if you cop or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom