Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAW A TALL CHICK IN BLUE DIAMONDS TODAY... FIRST TIME THEY EVER LOOKED DECENT... PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MORE PRESSURE PICS...

SAW A TALL CHICK IN BLUE DIAMONDS TODAY... FIRST TIME THEY EVER LOOKED DECENT... PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MORE PRESSURE PICS...

Here's one from a fellow NTer on the Buy/sell thread...

Didn't see these on here - but on my Instagram from rapper Ace Hood. If I missed them, and they were posted already my bad.

I think a lot of the reason the X looks a bit strange in pics is because a lot of photos of them have the tongue pushed inside...It really looks a lot better with the tongue out. That said, I need to see the Xmas X's on feet before committing.

Unless Nike moves away from the monotone upper n starts getting creative I will be passing on all Xs. I'm honestly jus not that impressed

New member to niketalk after lurking since 02' lol. Just thinking its cool for people to like the "pressures" but why are some in love them? The only thing that this years version has that seperates it from past black/red initial releases is an ice bottom and nickname/story. The color placement is nothing special in regards to what has already been done. Are all the aforementioned elements atop of the first pair (excluding "windchills" to widely available/obtainable, all it takes for somes anticipation to be This High? I say this because even past stellar initial first drops i.e. bred iv's,vii's, and viii's were not met with this much enthusiam and anticipation (on arguably much more universally liked models).

:rolleyes

[quote name="TonyG1" url="/t/503294/official-revised-lebron-x-thread-corks-canary-diamonds-revealed-pressures-launch-11-2-details-pg-1/8130#post_16470807"]New member to niketalk after lurking since 02' lol.
[/quote]

I do like the pressures, but the way they are being hyped looks liked I won't be able to get them for less than retail :smh:

Last edited:
Man those pressure's are beautiful. It looks like something that would be used for the playoffs, but I like them. Very well done.

AHHHH YESSSS.. THANK YOU TWNTY8... I CANT GET ENOUGH :smokin

I do like the pressures, but the way they are being hyped looks liked I won't be able to get them for less than retail :smh:

I DONT KNOW WHY PPL KEEP SAYING THIS.. NOONE IS HYPING THE PRESSURES... JUST BC A PIC IS POSTED DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE HYPED... MOST PPL IN THIS THREAD DONT EVEN LIKE THEM

Last edited:

I DONT KNOW WHY PPL KEEP SAYING THIS.. NOONE IS HYPING THE PRESSURES... JUST BC A PIC IS POSTED DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE HYPED... MOST PPL IN THIS THREAD DONT EVEN LIKE THEM[/COLOR]

The Pressures won't even be the second best or hyped Bred colorway shoe to release in the next two months (Bred IV & XI), LOL! It's not a hyped shoe, I think they will be Blue DIamonds Part 2. Y'all can relax, you'll get your GR $200-$270 Bred shoe :lol:

Last edited:

This was one of the main reasons for not so readily joining niketalk, the always reliable smart *** gif/comment from a "senior" member, lol. I even brought a niketalk shirt from a few years back.Just here to share/hear other's thoughts. Back to the X's..

Olive X's and Black IV's drop in November. Cat's will cop the X's, but more focus is on the aformentioned Jordan releases.

Unless Nike moves away from the monotone upper n starts getting creative I will be passing on all Xs. I'm honestly jus not that impressed

Yeah, all of these monotone uppers aren't really doing it for me either. I hope they get more creative in 2013. I don't know why they don't use a different color on the mesh part a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom