[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

LOL @ 50 wishing to be in Ross' position...NT'ers say thee DUMBEST things

i know right? 50 is on his way to being a billionaire, to honestly think he cares about music anymore is just ridiculous, he is just finishing up his interscope contract then he is on his way to hollywood.

billionaire lets be forreal

i just heard ross on the radio here talkin bout Nas, Hov, and Kanye are on the album

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Ross about to drop a classic.
laugh.gif

Really?
Ross makes these tracks epic. Ya'll are the type of lames to never be in that position to make music anyways but whatever his history was dudemakes ill *#$ chill music. Throw one of his new songs on when you're chillin with some females and your closest homies and try and say something then.

So Ross was on 106 yesterday people featured on the album he mentioned were

Lil' Wayne
Kanye West
John Legend
Avery Storm
Ne-Yo
Masspike Miles
Triple C's
Robin Thicke

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

So Ross was on 106 yesterday people featured on the album he mentioned were

Lil' Wayne
Kanye West
John Legend
Avery Storm
Ne-Yo
Masspike Miles
Triple C's
Robin Thicke
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Ross about to drop a classic.
laugh.gif

Really?
Ross makes these tracks epic. Ya'll are the type of lames to never be in that position to make music anyways but whatever his history was dude makes ill *#$ chill music. Throw one of his new songs on when you're chillin with some females and your closest homies and try and say something then.
I know he makes great music but you know and I know it won't be a classic. Probably just a solid album.

Ross's A&R's having a good ear for production on Ross's albums doesn't equal "Ross is gonna have a classic."

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Is 'sittin' on top of the world' and 'cigar music'

finna be on this album? If so....I like the vibe of this album awwwready
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mafia Music (video below)
- Magnificent
- Cigar Music
- On Top Of The World

alien.gif
@ myself.

The-Dream is also on the album according to Ross, he mentioned this to Funk Flex during his Interview on HOT 97 earlier.

Next person to say Deeper Than Rap is going to be a classic should be shot at. The beats are going to be classic, not the lyrics.

Not for nothing...

Ross was saying some !+% of the few songs I've been hearing....

*waits to bag "Magnificent" video caliber chicks @ the NYC Album Release party*

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Next person to say Deeper Than Rap is going to be a classic should be shot at. The beats are going to be classic, not the lyrics.
Didn't you say Dream>>Prince in another thread?

Ross has definitely stepped his 16 game up. It's like that feeling you get when you have a hot day on the court. You can just tell when somebody going offor if your going off

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Didn't you say Dream>>Prince in another thread?

Nah. It was Trey Songz > Prince.

Release party....THIS week?

nah b...it's usually the day or two before/after the album drops.

Dreams' party is tomorrow..i guarantee it'll be a !%!%+ house

I couldn't tell honestly, I have it on my PVR I'll check tonight.

Back
Top Bottom