****Official ROCK Music .. What are you listening to??****

The Exies - Slow Drain

Team AtlantaBraves
McCann, A. Jones, C. Jones, Francoeur, Smoltz, Hudson, James, Davies, Wickman, Saltalamacchia, Johnson, Escobar, Harris, Renteria, Thorman, Diaz, Woodward

Kings of Leon. By far the greatest American rock and roll band out right now.
I'm herpes free, if it matters

some girls ar bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers

Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks
INDIE ROCK, ETC.
Matt Costa :: Belle & Sebastian :: The Decemberists :: Ben Folds
Death Cab for Cutie :: The Postal Service :: The Beatles ::
Arctic Monkeys :: The Kooks :: Cold War Kids ::​

$10 bucks at Virgin Records so I copped Oasis- What's the Story Morning Glory. Hey Now! is the most addicting thing right now. (Is is this too pop to be considered rock?)

Is that Klaxons reallty good? All the hipsters and people that love them seem to think so. Probably one of the reasons I haven't listened to them.
I'm herpes free, if it matters

some girls ar bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers

Quote:
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I've been listening to The Mars Volta - De-loused In The Comatarium & their Live EP.

Cicratriz ESP on Live = :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
way better than the Scabdates version.
We Are Venom!​

Smashing Pumpkins - Zero

"Trickin six digits on kicks and still holdin
Trips to Paris, I civilized every savage
Gimme one shot I turn trife life to lavish"

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club just for now. Im listening to all their albums as I missed out on them.

Quote:
"I ran to the bathroom to drop a number 2 (I never use public bathrooms unless its a real emergency...) so im squatting and some dude says "Whoa fresh grape Vs man" so i say "umm thanks" i get up, whip open the stall door and dude is standing outside waiting for me.. .he says "how much did you drop, blah, blah, Im from ISS where are you from?" i say "NT, ISS is full of 13 year olds he goes "nuh uh, im 14 about to turn 15..." then he ask me if I want to take "wdywt" pics" - youngwill500

Back
Top Bottom