****Official ROCK Music .. What are you listening to??****

AC> Noah Leenox (Panda Bear)
Noah Lennox> Avey Tare (other singer)

I think Panda Bear driven songs are more enjoyable.

Manchester Orchestra - Wolves at Night
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

I just picked up TV On the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain. Going to give it a listen tonight.​

You'll like it.

It's solid as hell.

Right now all I've got spinnin is TIESTO.

So tight.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason

"Me fail english? Thats unpossible." ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Underoath - You're ever so inviting
"A good friend of ours said that if the same laws were applied to U.S. presidents as were applied to the Nazis after World War 2 that every single one of them, every last rich white one of them from Truman on would have been hung to death and shot - and this current administration is no exception. They should be hung, and tried, and shot. As any war criminal should be. But the challenges that we face, they go way beyond administrations, way beyond elections, way beyond every four years of pulling levers, way beyond that. Because this whole rotten system has become so vicious and cruel that in order to sustain itself, it needs to destroy entire countries and profit from their reconstruction in order to survive - and that's not a system that changes every four years, it's a system that we have to break down, generation after generation after generation after generation after generation... Wake up" -Zach de la Rocha

Quote:
Manchester Orchestra - Wolves at Night
:pimp:
pimp.gif

At The Drive-In - 198d

one of my all time favourites. a classic,in my eyes
no signature for me thank you,i'm british

whoever was talking about heavy heavy. thsoe guys are a bunch of scum bags. stole ALOT of stuff from my friends here in saint louis.

and if i told you guys the bands i've toured with, not just had em stay at my house, over the last few years. you'd go crazy. but no name droppin.

im still listenin to the marquette weekend.

Just got Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Is Is

review later...

But today I listened to Spoon - Gimme Fiction and I like it, pretty good album overall. A lot of their songs got tiresome though and sounded the same, maybe it's just me
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

I dunno if they were mentioned here (prolly not) but MTV showcased these 3 new (I guess) indie bands and I really like their sound...

-The Higher
-Aiden
-Cold War Kids

Any one hear of these guys? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Just wondering if anyone has gone to the Project Revolution Tour? I'm thinking about going when it comes to MI but I really only wanna see Linkin Park. Was it any good?
Go Blue

Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: 3m Snake AF1's
Email: [email protected]
AIM: zs05wc

Anyone here listen to Mindless Self Indulgence? I always thought it was terrible music, but I saw them at Projekt Revolution and I must say that they put on a damn good live show. Jimmy Urine is absolutely wacked out. I would have to say more so than Max Bemis from Say Anything.

^ I was at Projekt Revolution in Marysville.

My friend was bragging about how she kissed the lead singer of Mindless Self Indulgence to me.

The Beatles - I've Just Seen A Face

word to "Across The Universe" :b
tongue.gif
INDIE ROCK, ETC.
Matt Costa :: Belle & Sebastian :: The Decemberists :: Ben Folds
Death Cab for Cutie :: The Postal Service :: The Beatles ::
Arctic Monkeys :: The Kooks :: Cold War Kids ::​

^are The Beatles a new Indie band?

About to get Tokyo Police club on iTunes - worth the $5.99? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

hence the "Etc" part :tongue:
tongue.gif
INDIE ROCK, ETC.
Matt Costa :: Belle & Sebastian :: The Decemberists :: Ben Folds
Death Cab for Cutie :: The Postal Service :: The Beatles ::
Arctic Monkeys :: The Kooks :: Cold War Kids ::​

Xavier Rudd - Message Stick.

Man this dude is the truth
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN TO THE BONE​

Pig Destroyer - Girl In The Slayer Jacket

one of my favorite grind bands right up there with Leng Tch'e and @#%$ I'm Dead.

TeamNO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

Back
Top Bottom