****Official ROCK Music .. What are you listening to??****

The White Stripes - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Quote:
and just saw daft punk last night at lollapalooza...more electronic, but their "rock" type is way good..."robot rock" :wow:
eek.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=MJPdVVOmbz4
"Cops see ME? They run. They leave . . . before I ever get to the bar. Cops are scared of me"​

The Marquette Weekend - Volume One
House of Heroes - Say No More
Sophomore - Lipstick Fix EP

Anybody pick up Blaqk Audio today? Was on for $10 so I picked it up...after 1 listen, not too bad.

FYI - Davey Havok and Jade Pueget from AFI side project. Electronica.... which I am not a fan of, but I have to admit it was a solid purchase for 10 bucks
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (white/zest-argon blue-light bn), Nike AF1 07 Premium "NYC Edition" (pro gold/white/stealth-anthracite), Air Jordan B'Loyal (black/met silver-var red), Air Jordan Hydro 3 (black/silver)

I got the Blaqk Audio. I liked it, but definitely in a different way than I like AFI. It's way different from the AFI I used to listen to when I was in early middle school.

Peter Bjorn and John---Amsterdam, Young Folks, Paris 2004

the Kooks---Naive
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Do the Reginald! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

hey G. they've been spinnin peter bjorn and john for a minute downtown at like mjq and the royal. you ever hit anything like that up?

Ralf will always be in Rob's shadow, there's a reason Rob is called the Metal God. None the less, good song.

AMBUSH! "last call"

great florida hardcore band.
saw em live when they stopped through here...amazing.
and they're awesome guys. dude shared some cap'n crunch with me. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S

do alot of you guys check out purevolume.com for new artists and stuff? I was going to make an appreciation post for it, but decided this post would be sufficient. I think it is awesome...sorry if I'm late on this, I really only found out about it a couple months ago...
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

yeah, I check out Purevolume and Myspace to find new artists... you can really find some good stuff out there... I found The Marquette Weekend this way.... and BTW, that line in your sig is one of my favorite ever... Brand New is awesome.
Detroit Pistons​

TEAMKINGKOOPA

Quote:
yeah, I check out Purevolume and Myspace to find new artists... you can really find some good stuff out there... I found The Marquette Weekend this way.... and BTW, that line in your sig is one of my favorite ever... Brand New is awesome.
:\
ohwell.gif
TeamNO DICEHOMESLICE
Living the Dream since 1992​

Quote:
BTW, that line in your sig is one of my favorite ever... Brand New is awesome
:smokin
smokin.gif

yo rhcp, is that the only band that you manage?

no man. also the pilot. myspace.com/pilotstl give it a listen.

i've had bands come and go in the past. my main objective is really getting bands the right label. more notabale ones include, four letter lie signing with victory, sotheysay signing with fearless and the graduate with icon music.

I'm supposed to go see Four Letter Lie Aug. 24th, a kid I know is in a band thats opening for them... I'll have to check 'em out too.

my bad on ruining post 666... I'll have to go listen to some Satyricon or something.
Detroit Pistons​

TEAMKINGKOOPA

Back
Top Bottom