****Official ROCK Music .. What are you listening to??****

Fong, Incubus is so ill. Megalomaniac is my favorite song.
I am the Nina The Pinta, The Santa Maria, The noose and the rapist, And the fields overseer, The agents of orange, The priests of Hiroshima, The cost of my desire, SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE​

rapsa, if you really like nickleback, then you're a sad individual, no offense, really...but they're the least talented band on the face of the earth.

not rock.

but i just got put on to justice. and i must say "genesis" is one of the hardest inst. tracks ive ever heard in life.

SINCE THE CHI SOX SUCK RIGHT NOW...GO BILLS ? :\

^ Yessir, JUSTICE is amazing.

I've been plugging a lot of Daft Punk lately. Getting ready for the concert in Berkeley. TWO WEEKS!~!@$(EFGIPNHAWEFKNQ@ V()IQ#U$IOPRHLK!!!!!! The time of my life, guaranteed.

Also, I've been listenin to August Burns Red's new cd, Messengers. They average 3.5 breakdowns a song, and every single one is immaculately brutal.

Check it out.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason

"Me fail english? Thats unpossible." ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Incubus- Dig
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

Flotsam and Jetsam - Doomsday For The Deceiver
TeamNO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

Chevelle- Brainiac
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

Against Me!- Holy @#%$
TEAM DC

Van Halen- "Van Halen"
The Strokes-"Is This It"
TEAMMARVEL​

Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud!​

Drist- Fallen
TEAM DC

Hard to Concentrate - Red Hot Chili Peppers

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
SELL ME YOUR JORDANS, NIKE SB'S, NEW BALANCES,
VANS, AND AIRMAXES, SIZE 11-12

STRICTLY FISTICUFFS

From the concert:

4xov29h.jpg

6bofjgo.jpg

and mind my drunk singing......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

6bofjgo.jpg
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason

"Me fail english? Thats unpossible." ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Graveworm - Nocturnal Hymns

really digging their sound right now.
TeamNO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

The Cure - Pictures of You
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Back
Top Bottom