Official Rockets (55-27) Season Thread-5th place, HCA

Nah. I just don't see that as being a good thing for Houston at all. How would that help us in any way?
How could it hurt. They, I mean you are going to struggle to make the playoffs. I just feel like T-Mac and Yao can't co-exist and MichaelRedd is top 2 best shooters in the league who can put up 20 a night and Mo Willams is better than 6 out of the 7 point guards you have anyway. I guess if theyget Mike Miller like I've been hearing then keep T-Mac but if not then somethin needs to get done.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rockets keep winning.
pimp.gif

rockets might make the playoffs this year hope we get past the 1st round

I had a feeling Novak Was gonna hit the game winner. Cuz dude was open Tmac's previous drive. Now even though I hate to say it, Go Suns, beat theWarriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so Novak wins it? hope to see the highlights later. good streak though.

please get past the 1st round this year. McGrady needs to step up.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

so Novak wins it? hope to see the highlights later. good streak though.

please get past the 1st round this year. McGrady needs to step up.

Guy is a bum now. Watch him and you'll clearly see he doesn't want to do his job anymore. Shake my head.

tired.gif
@ T-Slack

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

No actually, he doesn't deserve an apology. Its only been a week or two since he's been this...consistent? I'm not sure if thats the right word since he went 1-6 today from the arc. Until he can do it night in and night out till the end of the season, then he'll get an apology.

Rafer wants your apology NOW! This dude is seriously balling.. A large part of the Rockets' success is b/c of how Rafer is running that team..

Anyways, it would of been a heart breaking loss for the Rockets if the Kings came back.. I would of blamed Adelman.. Why was Bonzi Wells not holding RonArtest in the closing minutes of the game.. T-mac couldn't body with Artest.. Anyways.. Novak AKA Bullard 2.0 came through in the clutch..

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

No actually, he doesn't deserve an apology. Its only been a week or two since he's been this...consistent? I'm not sure if thats the right word since he went 1-6 today from the arc. Until he can do it night in and night out till the end of the season, then he'll get an apology.

Rafer wants your apology NOW! This dude is seriously balling.. A large part of the Rockets' success is b/c of how Rafer is running that team..

Anyways, it would of been a heart breaking loss for the Rockets if the Kings came back.. I would of blamed Adelman.. Why was Bonzi Wells not holding Ron Artest in the closing minutes of the game.. T-mac couldn't body with Artest.. Anyways.. Novak AKA Bullard 2.0 came through in the clutch..

I'll apologize if Rafer can keep this up till the end of the season. Rafer has had good stretches and bad as well.

I also want to know why Bonzi wasn't on Artest. T-lack's lazy and lethargic #!@ won't ever place defense.

Back
Top Bottom