::Official Rockets6-7 vs. Nuggets9-4 post::

Denver is playing right into our strengths. Didn't know their D was this bad.

this is why denver will never do much in the playoffs or win more than a game in the playoffs. they play zero defense. absolutely none. this is worse thanphoenix in their heyday

The Franchise played terrific tonight. I don't see why he can't be in the rotation.
Rafer on the other hand...good god. It should be illegal for him to shoot the basketball really.

just came back from the game.. Was over in the first quarter.. Mcgrady went off.. Carmelo put on clamps.. Steve with the energy off the bench.. Anthony Carterput on the wrong uniform today.. But, dang was the arena empty..

Good win.
I hope this win doesn't go over our heads.
It was a combination of good effort + nuggets not being on top of their game.
Happy to see stevie playing.

Originally Posted by Ocks

The Roc Boys In The Building Tonight!
pimp.gif

A much needed win tonight.

Hopefully things are back on track.

Franchise working his way into the rotation.
pimp.gif

finally... only if the rockets could learn how to close out games now and play like this everynight. glad to see stevie play, about time. and by the way rick,houston thinks its time... off with rafer's head!

by the way can anybody hook me up on that rockets sig id appreciate it, im not a newbie i check this board on the reg i just dont post alot

pimp.gif
I missed this game, but from the stats and score I read, Rockets murdered tonight. I'm really glad Francis finally got some more PT, and he had a goodstat line tonight.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom