**OFFICIAL Rugby World Cup 2015** Quarter finals 10/18-10/19

not surprised though, once France's 10 went down it was going to be a bad day on the pitch for them.

Yea this has gotten real ugly fast 
sick.gif
,probably the biggest Rugby *** kicking I've seen in a good while/

*They're still not done 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Poor poor effort by France today, not sure if it the coaching turmoil, the injury to their flyhalf or they got NZL at the wrong time but this is horrible

You're never sure which French team is going to turn up - this was that one.

NZ looking like favorites now. Their second string would demolish most teams.

Nah we knew what to expect. 45% of victory in four years under PSA (82 different players selected to play for the national team during his mandate) we got what we deserved. I am in Barcelona visiting my girl so I did not watch the game I preferred watching Toulon in the afternoon rather than pissing myself off in front of that game. Looks like South Africa escaped a close one. Anyway I think that  we ll have an Australia- New Zealand for the final. I really doubt that the boks can threaten the All blacks now. 

Last edited:
For a couple minutes there I dared to dream - we had Australia, and Argentina are beatable - I almost saw Scotland getting to the final.

Gutted.

Well well,not so fast I guess...

The Wallabie's are on their way back

Game on? :nerd:

Last edited:
All Blacks are not making it any easier with a great kick for a drop goal just now...

Last edited:
And there's the dagger...

Congrats to The All Blacks for accomplishing such a tough feat and repeating as World Champs 
pimp.gif
. They're in a class of their own tbh

Last edited:
Congrats to All Blacks.

Wallabies could use Matt Damon to defeat All Blacks

That team is impressive - I read something earlier that said that since the last world cup they've won 93% of their games - that consistency is amazing.

Yeah, that was a great game. Good to see them put out a strong team too - although I still think Barrett is a better no.10 than Mo’Unga.

They’re definitely the favorites now - although they probably always have been.

Yeah, that was a great game. Good to see them put out a strong team too - although I still think Barrett is a better no.10 than Mo’Unga.

They’re definitely the favorites now - although they probably always have been.
mo’unga was beastin. who cares about the drama and yes they've always been the faves.

Back
Top Bottom