:::[Official] Sacramento Kings 2023-2024 Season Thread [BEAM TEAM] :::

Dude trying to paint G1C security as racist for booting him but he's lookin like a jackass here tbh

well e40 did rap “tell me when to go” :lol: so our security told him to go

Tbh I think both parties are guilty. Karen probably called security when e40 decided to talk back to the hecklers :lol: now he’s pulling the race card

either way I’m sick of both types of folks :lol:

I don’t think it’s the “excessive” standing or Karen’s report that got him booted. The way he reacted to the report did. Can’t scream expletives at anyone, that’s grounds for removal.

I don’t think it’s the “excessive” standing or Karen’s report that got him booted. The way he reacted to the report did. Can’t scream expletives at anyone, that’s grounds for removal.
yea looked like he told him he was gonna **** him up and called him a b**** lol. cant be doin that.

well e40 did rap “tell me when to go” :lol: so our security told him to go

Tbh I think both parties are guilty. Karen probably called security when e40 decided to talk back to the hecklers :lol: now he’s pulling the race card

either way I’m sick of both types of folks :lol:
exactly. Karen was being a petty *****, E40 followed up by being a petty *******. with the im rich and famous they aint gonna tell me what to do vibes. then he mouthed off to security with some more im rich and famous vibes. **** em both IMO kick karen out too if u want

Attachments

• PXL_20230418_050358486.jpg
    PXL_20230418_050358486.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 199
  • PXL_20230418_050151031.jpg
    PXL_20230418_050151031.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 368
No sadness. Clearly things to fix and work on but this type of season wasn’t expected. Super young core that we can build on and we will be back! LIGHT THE BEAM!

Kings look like ***. so does the new court design, its terrible. why is there a stupid gradient in the key and why is it opposite on one side, terrible lol

Fox, Domas, and Keegan combined for 74 of our 114 points. So role players like Monk, Sasha, HB, Davion, Duarte, McGee, and Huerter (!!) scored 40 points COLLECTIVELY.

Yuck.

Back
Top Bottom