:::[Official] Sacramento Kings 2023-2024 Season Thread [BEAM TEAM] :::

giphy.gif

:frown:

Gonna be in Sacramento for a couple days, might hit the game tonight. Any suggestions for the nightlife near the arena? Like are there strips of bars and stuff nearby/walking distance? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Gonna be in Sacramento for a couple days, might hit the game tonight. Any suggestions for the nightlife near the arena? Like are there strips of bars and stuff nearby/walking distance? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Not much of a night life in sac.

DoCo (downtown commons) for pregame drinks and eats, there are some bars and restaurants on K street between 7th and 8th, Old Sac

Punch bowl social, revival at sawyer, echo & rig, yardhouse, flat stick pub, polanco Cantina, darling aviary

Went to the farewell to Arco Arena event today.

It was packed once they let the general public in. I was in and out and grabbed some swag.

Just realized lightweight champ got banned :frown::frown: one less kangz fan on here now :lol:
FC07BD48-4DDE-43C9-A10A-AA4B4533991E.jpeg

EC427F08-2EDF-49CF-919F-90F33305358E.jpeg
B8879B36-F24A-4853-A2A3-72702C523E16.jpeg

Not much of a night life in sac.

DoCo (downtown commons) for pregame drinks and eats, there are some bars and restaurants on K street between 7th and 8th, Old Sac

Punch bowl social, revival at sawyer, echo & rig, yardhouse, flat stick pub, polanco Cantina, darling aviary

Lmao man I found that out quickly 😂 NorCal is real different but it was cool to see a change of scenery nonetheless. Thanks for the recommendations!

Thinking of finally checking out DoCo and catching some Kings games this year. Stubhub the best place for prices?

Would love to see the Kings make the playoffs. The city of Sacramento is due.

Still hope Republic FC becomes an MLS team.

Went to the farewell to Arco Arena event today.

It was packed once they let the general public in. I was in and out and grabbed some swag.

Just realized lightweight champ got banned :frown::frown: one less kangz fan on here now :lol:
FC07BD48-4DDE-43C9-A10A-AA4B4533991E.jpeg

EC427F08-2EDF-49CF-919F-90F33305358E.jpeg
B8879B36-F24A-4853-A2A3-72702C523E16.jpeg
oh no what happened to Lightweight Champ??
And RIP ARCO

Kangz should be 1-1. Tonight was a very winnable game. Is Metu a player that Mike Brown likes? I thought dude was going to have a key role this season.

8 games in I still have no clue if we suck or not. seems like there is improvement, but then there are times where they just look terrible, like the first half against Orlando. Although its a terrible matchup for the Kings with their lack of interior defense

Really curious why they didn't foul him right when he received the inbound pass. Even if he made both FTs, Kangz had a time out and had enough time for one more shot. With the way the Warriors defense has been, I think the Kings had a chance.

Really curious why they didn't foul him right when he received the inbound pass. Even if he made both FTs, Kangz had a time out and had enough time for one more shot. With the way the Warriors defense has been, I think the Kings had a chance.
Yea that was bad, they did a ton wrong that entire 4th quarter. so did coach. Sucks to lose a chance to tie/win a game at the end due to a BLATANT missed call, but the game shouldnt have been that close. Kings threw it away

Back
Top Bottom