Official Sacramento Kings @ Golden State Warriors 4/8/08

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
You already know
tired.gif

pimp.gif

Let's go Clippers!

We lost to them earlier...but hopefully we have a sense of urgency because we control our own destiny now.

We can only play our best the rest of the season, and try to get better over the off-season.

I'm a Kings fan through and through. But I want GS to take this one. We need to stop winning games so that we can get a higher draft pick. And I go toschool in the bay area, so I want GS in the playoffs so that I can watch playoff games. So basically this is what I want to see: Kevin Martin going off becausehe's on my fantasy team; Artest and Miller sitting it out; Hawes, Shelden Williams, Garcia, Salmons, and Douby getting PLENTY of playing time but losing.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I was going to make it yedsterday but decided no to
laugh.gif

Ehh, i only made one game thread all season, ( the second Utah game of the early season ) so i decided to make this one
grin.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I was going to make it yedsterday but decided no to
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking about it as well. But I figured someone elseshould make it

I definitely wasn't going to make it after last game
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. But seriously, the Warriors know what they have to do. Lets go out there and ACTUALLY DO IT.Baron and Jackson, y'all are suppose to be the best two players on this team, SHOW IT.

We can't stop the Nuggets from losing to the Sonics in double OT. But we were proud to do our part in beating them on Saturday. But, as the spoiler, ourjob isn't done.

Let's go Kings!!!

Back
Top Bottom