:::[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. L.A. Lakers @ Power Bal...Arco Arena - Our Final Goodbye::

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn man you know the lakers are dead tired already. this does not look good. a 20 point lead blown!!!!!!!

You were ready to blame Kobe for this loss had he missed that.
laugh.gif

Smh @ the Lakers putting us through this %%#$.

What a way to go out as far as this game goes for Sac fans though.

nope. kobe played a great game tonight. shot over 50 percent and only had two turnovers. a few questionable shots but you can live with that if hes shooting over 50

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn man you know the lakers are dead tired already. this does not look good. a 20 point lead blown!!!!!!!

You were ready to blame Kobe for this loss had he missed that.
laugh.gif

Smh @ the Lakers putting us through this %%#$.

What a way to go out as far as this game goes for Sac fans though.

nope. kobe played a great game tonight. shot over 50 percent and only had two turnovers. a few questionable shots but you can live with that if hes shooting over 50

I think I would be feeling the same if the Kings won the game anyway.

I'm 21 years old now. The '01-'02 Sacramento Kings roster is the first team that REALLY got me into basketball. I watched MJ like everyone else, but I had the opportunity to learn the science behind basketball from a true TEAM in the NBA. The unselfish play during that time was definitely second to none. I've had the privilege to meet one of my favorite players of all time in Chris Webber at Burbank Airport in 2007 (we were on the same flight). Like most of you, I'm gonna miss the Kings if they do move, but I am happy that I was able to finally get into professional basketball after watching them for all these years. Anyways..Thanks for the memories SAC!

I think I would be feeling the same if the Kings won the game anyway.

I'm 21 years old now. The '01-'02 Sacramento Kings roster is the first team that REALLY got me into basketball. I watched MJ like everyone else, but I had the opportunity to learn the science behind basketball from a true TEAM in the NBA. The unselfish play during that time was definitely second to none. I've had the privilege to meet one of my favorite players of all time in Chris Webber at Burbank Airport in 2007 (we were on the same flight). Like most of you, I'm gonna miss the Kings if they do move, but I am happy that I was able to finally get into professional basketball after watching them for all these years. Anyways..Thanks for the memories SAC!

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Grant and Jerry lost it at the end 
frown.gif
frown.gif

i need a video of the post-game.....moved to the bay area.  FAIL.
ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
Sacramento is an ugly city no disrespect

Your moms' ugly, no disrespect
(srs)

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

frown.gif
frown.gif

i need a video of the post-game.....moved to the bay area.  FAIL.
ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

Your moms' ugly, no disrespect
(srs)

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Not now bruh, not now....
tSamShoX wrote:
frown.gif
frown.gif

Shooting listening to Westphal talk was tough man
ohwell.gif

Real talk. Hate all you want, call them homers, but they are just regular folks, regular fans just like everyone else
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Not now bruh, not now....
tSamShoX wrote:
frown.gif
frown.gif

Shooting listening to Westphal talk was tough man
ohwell.gif

Real talk. Hate all you want, call them homers, but they are just regular folks, regular fans just like everyone else
frown.gif

Good game guys.  Fitting end to the rivalry. 

Question though, why stop rooting for them?  Cuz they aren't in hometown now, or as spite for the Maloofs?  I mean, why can't ya'll root for them in Anaheim or wherever they land?  No reason you can't root for these kids in another city ya know?  I never got this with Sonic fans, why not continue to cheer OKC, who cares about the city, it's YOUR team. 

Good game guys.  Fitting end to the rivalry. 

Question though, why stop rooting for them?  Cuz they aren't in hometown now, or as spite for the Maloofs?  I mean, why can't ya'll root for them in Anaheim or wherever they land?  No reason you can't root for these kids in another city ya know?  I never got this with Sonic fans, why not continue to cheer OKC, who cares about the city, it's YOUR team. 

I'll still be rooting for the team. I don't need to bring up bs $$# like I invested too much time and $$# on the team and etc. Love the game of basketball at the end of the day. The Maloofs are another story tho, but that is life. Love my job, but hate my boss. Lol.

I'll still be rooting for the team. I don't need to bring up bs $$# like I invested too much time and $$# on the team and etc. Love the game of basketball at the end of the day. The Maloofs are another story tho, but that is life. Love my job, but hate my boss. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom