:::[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. L.A. Lakers @ Power Bal...Arco Arena - Our Final Goodbye::

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Goodness these Kings are trash except for Tyreke

they arent trash. the lakers are just flat out balling tonight. even shannon bum is hitting his 3's

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Goodness these Kings are trash except for Tyreke

they arent trash. the lakers are just flat out balling tonight. even shannon bum is hitting his 3's

Looking at it longterm I doubt they stay in Anaheim, you'll have Lakers fans at EVERY game. And when the Lakers do come to play it will be sold out with Lakers fans. How can you ask these guys to play for a crowd that want's nothing to do with them.  And when it comes time for a new arena they still won't get it.

laugh.gif

DeMarcus Cousins ends his season on a low point by getting ejected

Looking at it longterm I doubt they stay in Anaheim, you'll have Lakers fans at EVERY game. And when the Lakers do come to play it will be sold out with Lakers fans. How can you ask these guys to play for a crowd that want's nothing to do with them.  And when it comes time for a new arena they still won't get it.

I am gonna off myself, real talk. Take everybody, have a great night and rest of the playoffs
smile.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I am gonna off myself, real talk. Take everybody, have a great night and rest of the playoffs
smile.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I love that bamma announcer for the Kings, Jerry Reynolds. Talkin bout "Shannon Brown could start for a lot of teams."
laugh.gif

yea dude doesnt do his research talking about shannon brown being great off the bench and being a big factor. he hasnt been worth a damn for the last 65 games..

i LOVE hearing grant napier and his salty sad voice. he reverted back to his old homer self for this game
laugh.gif

i still dont get why they are moving to anaheim. 3 teams in so cal is bad business

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I love that bamma announcer for the Kings, Jerry Reynolds. Talkin bout "Shannon Brown could start for a lot of teams."
laugh.gif

yea dude doesnt do his research talking about shannon brown being great off the bench and being a big factor. he hasnt been worth a damn for the last 65 games..

i LOVE hearing grant napier and his salty sad voice. he reverted back to his old homer self for this game
laugh.gif

i still dont get why they are moving to anaheim. 3 teams in so cal is bad business

Originally Posted by HNLHI

No way they move to Anaheim and not stay for at least 10 to 15 years.
The City of Anaheim is not going to lend them $$$ and let them move there without a long term commitment. 

Originally Posted by HNLHI

No way they move to Anaheim and not stay for at least 10 to 15 years.
The City of Anaheim is not going to lend them $$$ and let them move there without a long term commitment. 

Back
Top Bottom