:::[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. Los Angeles Lakers @ Arco 11/03 [ESPN]:::

Let's get it Kings
pimp.gif

Lakers by...enough (Who cares?). They'll win. The thing is, Shannon Brown will have like 3 threes.. and like 2 dunks. I don't know who this guy be thinking he is these days, but he better keep thinking it.

Lakers by...enough (Who cares?). They'll win. The thing is, Shannon Brown will have like 3 threes.. and like 2 dunks. I don't know who this guy be thinking he is these days, but he better keep thinking it.

Originally Posted by Murda He

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakers Kings Game 4 of the 2002 Western Conference Finals on ESPN Classic now!.. 2nd half just started

Epic !#! game!

Lakers Kings Game 4 of the 2002 Western Conference Finals on ESPN Classic now!.. 2nd half just started

Epic !#! game!

lost his 49ers game thread making privileges so hes starting on sacramento kings instead

nerd.gif

this is gonna be a close one and i wouldnt be surprised if we lost due to the fact sacramento just came back from two double digit deficit games and are riding with a lot of confidence right now especially in their home floor. hopefully the Lakers can keep their focus and not let their guard down. its gonna be a tough one

lost his 49ers game thread making privileges so hes starting on sacramento kings instead

nerd.gif

this is gonna be a close one and i wouldnt be surprised if we lost due to the fact sacramento just came back from two double digit deficit games and are riding with a lot of confidence right now especially in their home floor. hopefully the Lakers can keep their focus and not let their guard down. its gonna be a tough one

Back
Top Bottom