Official San Antonio Sneaks Up 2 Sneaker Show Post @ the Venue Sun April 13 08

2nd time around folks, those who were present last year can expect another great event hosted by the SA family.
Raffles for goodies given out all day, collections from all over the state, the best DJs SA has to offer, family friendly, and the San Antonio fiestaatmosphere. We had a great turnout last year, so let's go for broke this time around. Not only can you expect the usual suspects from Houston, Dallas, andAustin, several out of staters will be in the house.So you got no excuse...
tongue.gif
If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me.

Bryan and Darren, flyers headed your way, anyone who else that wants some flyers be sure to inbox me as well...
2dqrsc7.jpg
2h66q7q.jpg

2celso3.jpg
140yjhc.jpg

****Anybody who has gently used sneakers, please bring them to donate. We will give the donations to Boysville-SanAntonio -- a local childrens shelter.****
eqb6rm.gif

***UPDATE 3/17

crushgruve wrote:
((( UPDATE ON THE SHOW )))

The Spurs Foundation will be at the show and will be holding a silent auction on Player Exclusive sneakers from some of yourfavorite Spurs players. Timmy, Mike Fin and TP to name a few. San Antonio Sneaks Up 2 will be the place to get your hands on some official PE products. THESEARE THE REAL DEAL!

Cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover) will be accepted. You'll also receive a tax deduction for your donation to theSpurs Foundation. Silent auction will go from 4pm to 6pm.

Dig deep fam, let's help out a great cause. Here's a little info on what the Spurs Foundation is all about,http://www.nba.com/spurs/community/in_the_community.html
2qsca6e.jpg

Preparty (april 12) at Rebar/

34rzpsj.png

Show afterparty (april 13) at Zen Bar so plan accordingly...
2jeaoh.png

I always like to see what other people have in their collections. Too bad I really don't have anything that hasn't already been seen though
ohwell.gif

lets try to keep this at the top since
we can't get a sticky.

3weeks and 2 days left!!

-gAbriel.

IH35 south to loop 410 west, exit broadway turn left under IH35. go up about 1.5 miles and rebar will be to your left. <- short and sweet, might wannamapquest for more details. see you there necio!

Originally Posted by crushgruve

IH35 south to loop 410 west, exit broadway turn left under IH35. go up about 1.5 miles and rebar will be to your left. <- short and sweet, might wanna mapquest for more details. see you there necio!

Turn left under Lp410 instead of IH35 and it'll be a lot easier to find
roll.gif
(sorry Art, couldn't resist
tongue.gif
).

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Can someone post directions to the pre-party, I-35 southbound from Dallas?
Juan, when you heading out because their will be a PRE pre party on Friday evening as well. Stay tuned SanAnton Fam!

I will be heading to SA for this one. Cant wait.
Sucks i cant go to the pre-party.

Originally Posted by T21D

Juan, when you heading out because their will be a PRE pre party on Friday evening as well. Stay tuned SanAnton Fam!

beat me to it ! something on the works.....
wink.gif

Had to reschedule my trip to my hometown (Chicago), just to be able to attend this event. I have never been to any of these events, even though I am acollector, hope its worth it. Its my bday weekend too! Ha!

EL REY JR

IH35 south to loop 410 west, exit broadway turn left under IH35. go up about 1.5 miles and rebar will be to your left. <- short and sweet, might wanna mapquest for more details. see you there necio!

Word, thanks.

Originally Posted by GSATx

Turn left under Lp410 instead of IH35 and it'll be a lot easier to find
roll.gif
(sorry Art, couldn't resist
tongue.gif
).
OK, so he was trying to sabotage me!!!

Originally Posted by T21D

The plan was to head out Sat morning, but if they're something poppin off on Friday, let me know.

Nuc- you have pm

Norm- Where is the pre-party?
roll.gif
, I think I'm OD ing on the flyersalready.

I wanted to come out on Friday, but it looks like we are going to make the drive out Saturday morning and stay at the Marriot.
Not quite sure yet on how many peeps are rolling with me.
Any word on how big the tables are?
I need to get working on my set up.

^^^ probably looking at some 6 fters, but don't let that stop the creativity. sky's the limit kadoma.

Dos equis, Zenbartinis.... Must be showing my age, I don't know none of those drinks.

Can't wait to see how San Anton gets it done. GINOBILI!

Back
Top Bottom