OFFICIAL San Antonio Sneaks Up Sneaker Show Post Apr.15 2007

id like to thank everybody that showed up, thanks to all the people that came from out of town . i had a great time and so did my wife & my little girl aka (PRINCESS SOLE'A)< :lol:
laugh.gif
i like that one ursoleprovider.cant wait for the next one.( peace ) oh i was the one in the red crooks shirt and the cool grey 3's. p.s.hey fred hope you are having fun.

for the next meet up we are taking it back to where it all began...buffalo wild wings in the forum..april 29th...

^^ Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to work early that day. I just missed ya last night BTW. We were killing it on that ps3. Forum huh? We need to roll deep in case stuff pops off again! Lets get ready to rumble!

yeah man ant got that ps3 chillin...i didnt even notice till I was out the door!!!!!btw after the show last sunday we probably roll about 50 deep in that bww....lol

O 4 REAL YALL TALKIN BOUT BRINGIN IT TO BWW ILL BRING SUM PS3 GAMES AND A CONTROLER AND WE CAN HAVE LIKE A SNEAK HEADS GAME OFF I PUT 20 DOWN NOBODY CAN WHOOP ME IN NBA 07

^^^ BWW IN THE FORUM?! uh oh...I'll start shawns training!
damn, seems like we were just there a few months ago...
same time....630 -7 @#%$??
| #1 in the hood "G"...|>>[/b][/font]

Quote:
O 4 REAL YALL TALKIN BOUT BRINGIN IT TO BWW ILL BRING SUM PS3 GAMES AND A CONTROLER AND WE CAN HAVE LIKE A SNEAK HEADS GAME OFF I PUT 20 DOWN NOBODY CAN WHOOP ME IN NBA 07

Do you play NBA 2K7 online? I've been looking for some competition. My username is samchris76 on the PS3.

^^^^
Someone also had a pair of white/black/yellow 2's. I pointed them out to my wife and we both just shook our heads.

Some boi wearing a black fitted cap was selling shoes and he sold some kid some :wow:
embarassed.gif
horrible fake wh/red OG XIII's. I helped out that poor kid and got back his money for him.

"Not my will, but His be done."

I believe he was also with some cat wearing the false blue spizikes. Apparently, they left like they had the plague.
Funny story- I don't know who told me this, but a friend of his came to the show without any intentions. Within the hour, he and his girlfriend went to Rivercenter Champs, copped a fresh pair of kicks and came back to the show. Another convert. Preaching the word of sneakers!

^^ LMAO!! Keens!! That seems like it was just yesterday. That was friggin hillarious.

lmao!!!!!!!hey g...start shawns training and he can defend the title......lets see that old pic....VVVVVVVVV

Heres some of my pics...ENJOY!!!!!

35bwbi8.jpg

3zjaqdl.jpg

TO PE XIII
44qmjrs.jpg

2dvk10m.jpg

48hod3k.jpg

43d9fn8.jpg

2itklzp.jpg

49hdrn4.jpg

Even fahad (motive807) came through
47jadea.jpg

2vwh9j9.jpg

34o59xy.jpg

2yzhetl.jpg

48eeclk.jpg

43qf96e.jpg

KB Customs = Sick!!!
4g8kz6s.jpg

Preach on nick...
4c7r0is.jpg

2e2gjn6.jpg

43qexqd.jpg

3zkurzc.jpg

2zp5yqp.jpg

Nice theme & Jams Dave...
3038pp1.jpg

34gukaa.jpg

2rc29h5.jpg

2mphkja.jpg

359xxte.jpg

4gzdpc4.jpg

33cw754.jpg

432e8wn.jpg

2wog747.jpg

2j14lq8.jpg

2ho90g0.jpg

Mr. Nicekicks.com himself...
498cv14.jpg

Deadstock crew from big D
3z9xtoy.jpg

Hey aren't those cookies for incoming guests...
35m4j2t.jpg

2l9qk9v.jpg

My girl UN-DSing penny II's
4d2zswh.jpg

2gya6qd.jpg

I told you norm got down...
4dnprbt.jpg

48wjnyd.jpg

Marcus from 1180 in Big D with his crew...
3yg8kk2.jpg

334qlqe.jpg

44v5xg7.jpg

4h1kcoz.jpg

4cbg11s.jpg

pic of my table, charlene gets the photo credits on this one...
2wokpwn.jpg

4dpdx50.jpg

2edqxbq.jpg

2m7ammt.jpg

455rdvt.jpg

49ghekn.jpg

The fresh crew
4fxlmb8.jpg

G doing his fat joe impression...
498bckg.jpg

4cu7f47.jpg

3zgen1l.jpg

2lkzpy8.jpg

4ifze4z.jpg

Grand prize winner.. Lebron II PE
48ez67b.jpg

455vqpu.jpg

43cncr4.jpg

2s7hyyc.jpg

4h3ea6h.jpg

Hood legends - myself & T21D
35hqs9k.jpg

We were all very tired at the end of the show...
4dybs5d.jpg

Ant Dogg put a lot of work into this show...
48n4w2c.jpg

2dj75w4.jpg

2ihtt7p.jpg

4haq45h.jpg

2dtq97d.jpg

4dlq7x4.jpg

Team Ack right...
433jo8h.jpg
/OG in the hood /

MAN I REALLY DONT GET ONLINE THAT CRAP WONT SET UP FOR SUM REASON MAYBE IM DOIN SUMTIN WRONG....

O YEA G GET SHAWN TO WORKN.... ( MY SHOES COST MORE THAN YA OUTFIT!! (PUNCH) - SHAWN-

Sorry it took so long but here are my pictures from the show...

SNEAKS UP 2: The Empire Sneaks Back...

Back
Top Bottom