Official San Antonio Spurs Thread Game 1 Sunday @1:00PM

My heart skip a beat when DUNCAN was on the floor.
embarassed.gif

Thankfully it wasn't as bad as he made it look.

portland is probably going to be our first round match-up....

they match up pretty well with us...would have been nice to send a message last night...

but we going to go hard on lakers tomorrow!!

real good win for san antonio, they finished the way a championship team finishes. not tryin to butter the spurs up but the respect for the spurs is there.

not sure if the lakers play you guys team 2 times more this year or 1 more time, but cheers to the inevitable blood bath in late may.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

real good win for san antonio, they finished the way a championship team finishes. not tryin to butter the spurs up but the respect for the spurs is there.

not sure if the lakers play you guys team 2 times more this year or 1 more time, but cheers to the inevitable blood bath in late may.
i can respect that

Great win for the Spurs. This win proves they no longer have to play at their absolute best to beat the Lakers like in years past. Happy for McDyess for sealing Odom early and getting the tip in at the buzzer
pimp.gif

Cfranchise26 wrote:
my prediction spurs 69-13

I like that. As long as the big three play little to no mins at the end of the regular season. Gotta stay healthy for the playoffs.
62 wins is not bad at all too.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

[h1]Neal makes bright future out of dark past[/h1]

By Jeff McDonald
[email protected]

NEWARK, N.J. — Gary Neal slipped on his white and black Spurs jersey, with the No. 14 and his name emblazoned on the back. He adjusted his socks until they were just right, laced up his shoes and jogged out of the locker room, toward the court at the Prudential Center and another night in the NBA.

He would go on to produce 11 points off the bench in the Spurs’ 102-85 victory over the New Jersey Nets, but the details were inconsequential.

For a 26-year-old undrafted rookie, whose path to this point once seemed impossibly blocked, every day in the NBA is a good day.

“I’m living the dream,

My fav player outside the big three. They gave him the nickname "choo choo" some dont like it on there. i think its funny.
laugh.gif

I like "neal with it" better.
pimp.gif

You post on ST TFS? Great site.

Good win.

Gary Neal was on Outside the Line.

NEAL was BALLING last night.
Love this guy.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Back
Top Bottom