*Pulls up a chair to watch CP's next move*
What next move?
laugh.gif
Dude is a ghost. I wonder why tho?
nerd.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
  Surprised?  Why for? 

What ya'll do in here?  It's so quiet, like solitary confinement or something. 
laugh.gif

i just havent seen that many non spurs fans in this thread,
they only show up when we got routed from the playoffs or they are looking for doo, which is expected
laugh.gif
hell there are only a hand full of us on here,

With the way my Clippers have been playing, and our history in your building, I think you all can count on a 20+ point win for the Spurs tomorrow. I'd like to think the Clipps will come out with extra fire to try and get some revenge for the loss to the Spurs in L.A., but I don't see it happening, especially on the final game of a six game trip. We'll see though.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

i just havent seen that many non spurs fans in this thread,
they only show up when we got routed from the playoffs or they are looking for doo, which is expected
laugh.gif
hell there are only a hand full of us on here,
When we win the west this year I'm going into every other teams thread and running my mouth like no other

Stephen Jackson though? Hes better than RJ but he loves the ball and wants the ball and he's probably not going to get it or the minutes that he wants and he's a locker room  cancer. IDK man its a risky move I don't want this guy to ruin my team. I want to believe that he will buy in like he did before I hope he does.

Yes!
Hopefully he has some game left in him, Pop loved Captain Jack.

Parker/SJAX/Kawhi/Tiago/Tim is a interesting starting lineup.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Stephen Jackson though? Hes better than RJ but he loves the ball and wants the ball and he's probably not going to get it or the minutes that he wants and he's a locker room  cancer. IDK man its a risky move I don't want this guy to ruin my team. I want to believe that he will buy in like he did before I hope he does.
Pop will have Sjax under control, I wouldn't be worried. Sjax had a bunch of freedom when he was with us, I'm sure Pop will have him on a short leash.

I'm glad captain jack is back. I Don't know about giving up a 1st round pick but im not mad.

capt jack will play his role. Mutual respect with pop and guys like tim, manu , tp.

great deal for spurs.

I was at the game. It was dope! A couple of pics.

eb336b876409b6a7993f6e1aaffabfa2c23b5ca8_r.jpg

Might need to make room for one more this year. Im just saying.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

82016f6eb99264a7bc4e9c50e3d59fb8bce4021e_r.jpg

2c226806c0b4d9726efa3fb2c7a592757d88e4ff_r.jpg

Bow tie swag.
smokin.gif

22b262c6e7b6a9bb6f8a11b2127415c5b5204b91_r.jpg

BRRRUUUCCCEEEE!!!

3c216a61b29d67aab40bc85084043cb25d94d31b_r.jpg

bbe16664b99363a4bc02c6ee8285ce8e2cbe0f82_r.jpg

I remember when I was younger they had these all around SA. Different colors and everything.
laugh.gif

Great win last night too.
smokin.gif

about to have a 8 game winning streak, with our schedule compared to OKC, Spurs might come on top with West best record. 

Back
Top Bottom