Official San Antonio Spurs VS Memphis Grizzlies 1st Round Thread: MEM Win 4-2!

Originally Posted by KenJi714

That's game
roll.gif
. They can't do much with 2 seconds

Quote of the year.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

thats why i always say, why dont coaches tell their players to just throw the ball in the air as soon as they catch it so the opposing team doesnt have time to foul them,

toss it in zbo and have him throw it up in the air as soon as he catches it, those 2.2 seoonds will run off with the ball in the air
Michael Ruffin ask him
that was almost 4 seconds on the clock and he threw the ball up 6 feet high 
laugh.gif

thats why i always say, why dont coaches tell their players to just throw the ball in the air as soon as they catch it so the opposing team doesnt have time to foul them,

toss it in zbo and have him throw it up in the air as soon as he catches it, those 2.2 seoonds will run off with the ball in the air
Michael Ruffin ask him
laugh.gif

Michael Ruffin ask him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Idk it's been awhile I would of fouled the spurs instead.

Michael Ruffin ask him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Idk it's been awhile I would of fouled the spurs instead.

Back
Top Bottom