Official San Antonio Spurs VS Memphis Grizzlies 1st Round Thread: MEM Win 4-2!

Spurs fans should feel happy, you guys had the best record in the Western Conference this season and pushed a tough Memphis team to 6 games 
shrug.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Physicx

ive never seen ZBO absolutely dominate like this

wow

I remember him beasting in the playoffs a few years back when he was in Portland.

It was against Dallas I believe.
ahhhh yes

just caught up in the excitement
laugh.gif

good for memphis
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Death of a Dynasty
pimp.gif

i been thinking the same thing.  that 61 win season and the first 80% of the season was like a last stand for the spurs imo.   ever since that hornets 2nd round series in 2008 they've seemed like a different team for the most part.

they'll be around and probably will win 50 games or so again next year and be in the mix of things but their not winning any more titles unless they get younger. 

all that being said they've had one hell of a run though.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Physicx

ive never seen ZBO absolutely dominate like this

wow

I remember him beasting in the playoffs a few years back when he was in Portland.

It was against Dallas I believe.
ahhhh yes

just caught up in the excitement
laugh.gif

good for memphis
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Spurs should be ashamed of themselves. Should've let the Grizz sweep them if this is how they were going to show up ...
spurs have nothing to be "ashamed" of at all.

do you watch basketball?

they just got beat by a better team

Spurs fans should feel happy, you guys had the best record in the Western Conference this season and pushed a tough Memphis team to 6 games 
shrug.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Death of a Dynasty
pimp.gif

i been thinking the same thing.  that 61 win season and the first 80% of the season was like a last stand for the spurs imo.   ever since that hornets 2nd round series in 2008 they've seemed like a different team for the most part.

they'll be around and probably will win 50 games or so again next year and be in the mix of things but their not winning any more titles unless they get younger. 

all that being said they've had one hell of a run though.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Spurs should be ashamed of themselves. Should've let the Grizz sweep them if this is how they were going to show up ...
spurs have nothing to be "ashamed" of at all.

do you watch basketball?

they just got beat by a better team

hate to see the spurs go like this but honestly would you really want to see them in the finals?  i mean would you make sure you were at home so you could catch the start of the game?  not when you have more interesting possibilities lakers vs. celts or heat.  the casual fan really does not want to see the spurs....

hate to see the spurs go like this but honestly would you really want to see them in the finals?  i mean would you make sure you were at home so you could catch the start of the game?  not when you have more interesting possibilities lakers vs. celts or heat.  the casual fan really does not want to see the spurs....

hahaha good bye spurs, your time is over. Do Bee Doo where you at? dont kill yourself . dude talked $%!+ during regular season. lmao never learn the lesson: regular season doesnt mean anything. I feel bad for Tim Duncan tho.

hahaha good bye spurs, your time is over. Do Bee Doo where you at? dont kill yourself . dude talked $%!+ during regular season. lmao never learn the lesson: regular season doesnt mean anything. I feel bad for Tim Duncan tho.

Props to Grizzlies.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Congrat to bhz, henz0 and the rest of the Grizzlies' fans.

Props to Grizzlies.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Congrat to bhz, henz0 and the rest of the Grizzlies' fans.

I don't think the Spurs were the worse team, it's just they drew the worst possible match-up in terms of Grizzlies strengths/weaknesses and their strengths/weaknesses.

Just about every other West playoff team would have been a better draw for them.

I don't think the Spurs were the worse team, it's just they drew the worst possible match-up in terms of Grizzlies strengths/weaknesses and their strengths/weaknesses.

Just about every other West playoff team would have been a better draw for them.

Props to the Spurs and their fans. Specifically PO2345, The Fresh Sole and Fundamental21Ticket.
pimp.gif

Cfranchise? Not so much. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom