Official San Diego Chargers (OFF)Season Thread RIP #55

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by buggz05

SO pissed off about Tolzien, Tutu and Coop. Fing ******ed. Could cost us a superbowl or even the playoffs.

Wait what happened to Coop? Im kinda salty about Tutu being waived though... Why are we picking up Diggs? Dude is washed up imho.

torn bicep. he said hes going to try to play through it.
GAME DAY!

Charger fan checking in. other than that KO we looking good. just need to get more consistent.

Originally Posted by ourtran

Charger fan checking in. other than that KO we looking good. just need to get more consistent.
pimp.gif
 Glad im not here by myself. The D is looking super solid.

Hey guys.

Another slow start. Give the ball to Mathews. Nice run by Tolbert but I still prefer Mathews

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Hey guys.

Another slow start. Give the ball to Mathews. Nice run by Tolbert but I still prefer Mathews

Norv isnt giving Mathews a fair shot IMO. You see flashes of his skills when they dump the ball off to him in the flat. He has taken three 2 yard passes and turned them into 20+yard plays.

We adjusted real well in the second half. I like that. PR looked a little rusty but this gonna be a good year for us. As long as we win our division.

Special teams still needs to improve but good to see the Bolts finish the game strong.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Chargers' Nate Kaeding out for season

By Arash Markazi
ESPNLosAngeles.com

SAN DIEGO -- San Diego Chargers kicker Nate Kaeding is out for the season after MRI exams on Monday revealed he tore ligaments in his left knee."He planted and he kind of got spread out and there was no contact on the play," Chargers coach Norv Turner said. "It's about adversity and we'll handle it. Nate is unbelievable. Hopefully we can get someone who can be just as accurate."
A chance to make a field goal in the playoffs?  Thank you Percy Harvin.

yp8c1.jpg

laugh.gif

Best training camp of his career eh? 
roll.gif

We can make a run past the first game of the playoffs now! 
pimp.gif

I don't know much about the kicker they signed but at least no more Kaeding choke job in the playoffs. I don't care if he has a high accuracy rate, he always choked in the playoffs.

Brady made our boys look like a peewee football team. That is all. I hated having my one friend over who is a Pats fan. Madded 12 commercial part two over here....

Back
Top Bottom