|| Official San Diego Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs MNF Thread: Addition by Subtraction ||

Thank you Chiefs. I swear on my life I was going to post that I had a funny feeling about this game b/c the Chiefs have basically shut their offense down and scored on 3 big plays (fumble and short field, long run, PR).

Cmon Chargers!! Daddy needs new shoes!
laugh.gif

the outside WRs ran deep, Flowers bit up instead of playign his man. there was no other safeties back deep, they were in Man. #39 running after lagadue was backside CB

smh.gif
this is why u dont play conservative and try to sit on a 2 td lead in the 3rd, KC is gonna end up not scoring again and the Bolts are gonna tie it up

the outside WRs ran deep, Flowers bit up instead of playign his man. there was no other safeties back deep, they were in Man. #39 running after lagadue was backside CB

smh.gif
this is why u dont play conservative and try to sit on a 2 td lead in the 3rd, KC is gonna end up not scoring again and the Bolts are gonna tie it up

I seriously wanna go to a game in that stadium
No matter how bad the Chiefs are tailgating at Arrowhead does not disappoint. It is some of the best in the NFL. The bbq is
pimp.gif
. Of course when the stadium is rocking there is no better place to watch a game or a tougher place for the visiting team w/ the noise.

Dex, EB, Arenas and JC. Plus I have never seen Tyson and Dorsey play better. Our future has never looked brighter.

I seriously wanna go to a game in that stadium
No matter how bad the Chiefs are tailgating at Arrowhead does not disappoint. It is some of the best in the NFL. The bbq is
pimp.gif
. Of course when the stadium is rocking there is no better place to watch a game or a tougher place for the visiting team w/ the noise.

Dex, EB, Arenas and JC. Plus I have never seen Tyson and Dorsey play better. Our future has never looked brighter.

Back
Top Bottom