:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2012-2013 Season Thread - Training Camp Starts July 27:::

me and others have stated we are going. check last couple pages. i still havent got tickets tho. we trying to tailgait b4 the game

Aight bet. I just checked Stubhub for tickets, I'll check again the week of the game and see if sellers drop their prices by then. Either way, if you and others are tailgating then I'll most likely stay up there on Sunday and stop by at least.

I facepalm when I see anyone with a sports team tattoo

That's cool everyone is entitled to their opinion. As for me i'm a 3rd generation die hard 49er fan. My grandpa, my dad and myself are all die hard 49er fans. This **** is more than a sport to us.

I'm lucky enough I get to watch Niner games with my all time favorite 49er John Taylor. Dude has been dating my best friends mom for years now so he's like one of the homies. It's dope watching football with someone whos been there and done it at the highest level with some of the GOATs. :smokin

Last edited:
me and others have stated we are going. check last couple pages. i still havent got tickets tho. we trying to tailgait b4 the game

Also, for the folks that are going to the game that are flying in or getting dropped of in NYC by way of bus or train, I took the coach bus below to the stadium which was a great deal. $5 each way, and it's only a 25-30 min ride. It picks up near Penn Station and drops you off right at the stadium. Hope this helps.

http://www.coachusa.com/info/coachusa/ss.351express.asp

That's cool everyone is entitled to their opinion. As for me i'm a 3rd generation die hard 49er fan. My grandpa, my dad and myself are all die hard 49er fans. This **** is more than a sport to us.
I'm lucky enough I get to watch Niner games with my all time favorite 49er John Taylor. Dude has been dating my best friends mom for years now so he's like one of the homies. It's dope watching football with someone whos been there and done it at the highest level with some of the GOATs. :smokin

My favorite all time WR, John Taylor :smokin

Caught most of the Bears/Pack game and my question is...

Are the 49ers THAT good, or were the Packers just that bad?

Too early? Or is it an apples to oranges type situation?

Caught most of the Bears/Pack game and my question is...
Are the 49ers THAT good, or were the Packers just that bad?
Too early? Or is it an apples to oranges type situation?

Is the 49ers defense that good? Yes
Green Bay's defense is :x so I'wasn't shocked Alex has some success but I did expect 20/26.
That being said Jay Cutler is Jay Cutler he will win you some games with his has and lose you some with it. In his defense tonight he really did have a chance after Forte got hurt.

Thank you San Francisco for proving to Buffalo that Donte Whitner is a quality starting safety in the NFL.

Thank you San Francisco for proving to Buffalo that Donte Whitner is a quality starting safety in the NFL.
Thanks goodness he signed with us. I remember him tweeting he was all set and ready to sign with the Bengals, and then he made a last sec decision to sign with SF. :smokin

"Alex Smith managed the game OK. He was captain check down all day. Not only that but his time management was horrible. How many timeouts did he waste because of poor time management? I lost count. You guys are all blind, he's a terrible QB, Akers won us the game.." - *****24

Dude stop. He played a great game. There were glaring holes in his game last year. After week 1 this year, he has appeared to have improved in some of those areas. But you act as if I have been saying for the past year that Alex is horrible. Not once have I said that. Earlier in his career? Sure. Recently? Not a single time.

I was excited to see how well Alex played this past sunday. We'll see if he can play at a high level all season long. Because you are absolutely wrong about "this is how he played all season last year." And if you want to say that he is playing the same, then based on history, he should have a s*** game on sunday.

I think he has improved, and hope he continues to. Because what we got out of him last year is not nearly enough. It may be for you, but for us who have higher goals and standards, it wasnt.

Can we get a photoshop of Rodgers in a niners jersey?

aaron-rodgers-niners-jersey.png

Merril Hodge said we have the best offense in the league.

Last edited:
you sure he didnt mean defense?

but yes, its nice that we showed how balanced we are, but its
only been one game.
If this continues throughout... now thats something to be excited about.

He said offense :lol:

I think he was speaking In terms of balance as well. Mentioned our running game, development of passing game, blocking, etc ...

Last edited:
The defense won us this game. All three sacks are on Alex. Why does he have to hold on to the ball so much?No internal clock whatsoever. Not only that but did you goes see those three straight drops he caused? He was throwing bullets when he should have been throwing them softly. He has absolutely not touch on his passes. He's lucky he didn't get intercepted at least 6 times. These WRs will get tired of this soon and will eventually become vocal hopefully ensuring Alex's exit. Just let Gore continue to run the ball non-stop until that happens..Which hopefully is soon. I'm tired of seeing that bum in Red.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom