:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel a trade coming for a WR. I think Sanu feels the most likely but hoping for AJ Green if hes cheap and healthy

we definitely have a tough schedule from here on out But we couldn’t have played the easy part any better. And i dont think any 6 game stretch with 4 road games is east either, especially with 3 being early east coast gamesBein

Need to do something with this WR core thats been cursed ever since TO left.

Goodwin has hands comparable to stones and almost knocked himself out when a raindrop hit his helmet.

i will say that i liked our WR core when we had crabtree and anquan. we just didnt have a receiver who could take the top off of a defense with speed, besides VD. prior to cam chancellor taking his soul, VD with crab/boldin was a great trio.

Not that I’d think this trade would happen, but I gotta disagree. Julio?! The best receiver imo in the game. Dude can do everything.

the production shanny was able to get out of julio + matt ryan during their SB season was historic. like you said, unlikely that it happens. if it meant giving up a 1st round pick (which would likely be the last one of the 1st round:evil:) and some fillers, i'm all for it. imagine if he could get that from julio + jimmy.

nonetheless, i wanna see what jimmy can do once he gets trent taylor and jalen hurd back

the production shanny was able to get out of julio + matt ryan during their SB season was historic. like you said, unlikely that it happens. if it meant giving up a 1st round pick (which would likely be the last one of the 1st round:evil:) and some fillers, i'm all for it. imagine if he could get that from julio + jimmy.

nonetheless, i wanna see what jimmy can do once he gets trent taylor and jalen hurd back
No doubt. All I’m saying is Julio Jones?! Dude is different type of human. Comes with no antics too haha

The easy part of the schedule is over. Now is when we begin to play better competition, esp with Arizona on a hot streak.
I’ve watched Arizona games. They still can’t pass protect and their defense is one of the worst units in the league.

49ers need to put their nose in **** both times they play.

Wasn't much to take away from yesterday's game, just a old school pound the ball game that we could have lost. I'm just glad no one got hurt out there.

Marquise Goodwin frustrates the hell out of me.

Seattle lost.

But but but they payed Kwon Alexander and Dee Ford too much.

Oh my god John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan both need to be on hot seat. Robert Saleh was sooooo unproven why would they select him with all that was available ughhh

Who’s gonna play Free Safety and be the number 1 wide receiver.

50 percent of 49er fans this offseason.

Trust the process

lol I totally forgot about the whole safety stuff because we've had zero free safety issues since Ward hopped in, and even then, Moore's issue was tackling not coverage.

Been saying that since preseason. He's underutilized as a WR, that touchdown in TB was beautiful.

Him and KB always get a big grab each game it seems.

bingo. that 4th quarter pass to KB that got them into the redzone should've been a touchdown. watched the replay of the game and it looks like he wasn't touched by a washington player with the ball in his possession.

the team didnt get in the endzoe but **** it a win's a win. given the weather conditions, i think jimmy played relatively well. he we able to move the sticks on 3rd down when they needed his arm.

bingo. that 4th quarter pass to KB that got them into the redzone should've been a touchdown. watched the replay of the game and it looks like he wasn't touched by a washington player with the ball in his possession.

the team didnt get in the endzoe but **** it a win's a win. given the weather conditions, i think jimmy played relatively well. he we able to move the sticks on 3rd down when they needed his arm.
I agree. Don't think Jimmy was as bad as twitter fingers were complaining about. He brought it the 2nd half. Plus that field and weather were crazy.

just wondering if there's a better kicker available, though?

i still got faith in gould. the kick he shanked yesterday was under some terrible field conditions.
That's true.

HGH Nelson comes back this week, I believe. Let's see if Gould improves lolol

its satisfying to se arik armstead finally turn it on and up. i really thought he was due to become a goner.

now PFF saying he's one of the top rated Dlineman so far this season. suddenly his contract extension looking a lot more logical than it had past couple years.

Julian Taylor had a nice game too. our D line depth just crazy right now.

Solly been looking a little better but if he can really start to turn it on, make splash plays on the rotational snaps he will get....

not only is our front 7 nasty, their backups and rotational players are nasty af as well.

We dont need to trade for a WR if he isnt a #1. Sorry. I know Sanu played under Shanny, and I actually like him a lot. But he isnt someone who will drastically improve our WR corps.

Wanna improve it immediately? Play RJJ more!!! :wink:

0A9B7002-DFB5-413E-AB33-30FBC9A0627F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom