:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello MFS its ****n game day! Lets wake the **** up and get that Dub!!! Lets go niners woo!!

Lets get it fellas!!

tough schedule coming up, gotta get this dub and get out of there healthy

Brah Odell would have only been available had they offered the 2nd overall.Nick Bosa is more valuable than Odell Beckham.

Still very salty about the loss on Monday. No Kittle No Sanders and a shanked 47 yard Field Goal For the Seacocks to give this team their first L. Jimmy G turnovers we’re inexcusbale and he needs to feel the pressure put that rock away. 8 drops throughout one drop that swung the whole balance of the game (KB’s drop which led to INT and 16 yard drive take 14-10 lead). This team is battered and bruised but every team is at this point.

Let’s get these Cards on Sunday in Levi’s.

True that bruh. I blame you and Red. We rely on y’all to calm us down when we outraged about a loss. 😂😂

Ready for the game they should have won last week I don’t know why they didn’t sign a experienced kicker had that joe-smoe who folded under pressure

Calm down fellas. Let’s not act like 1 loss has us on the ropes. Remember, Seattle scored 21 of their points off turnovers. They only scored 6 on possessions where we punted or kicked off to them. We. Are. Legit.

Take care of the rock and we’ll be fine.

Those turnovers and drops are definitely concerning, AZ played us tough a couple weeks ago too.

Almost game time fellas, big game! Lets goooo

Cheers Faithful.. Les f**kin get it!!
IMG_20191117_125040.jpg

there was a play just like this in the ravens/texans game that was challenged and deemed not a PI. lets see if they're consistent ....

there was a play just like this in the ravens/texans game that was challenged and deemed not a PI. lets see if they're consistent ....
I can't believe they didn't call that play. Humphries was drapped on Hopkins

kenyan drake man cards paid jack **** for him and he's just been tearing it up

miami clowns for trading him and minkah for relative peanuts

Back
Top Bottom