:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h1]SOURCE: Anthony Davis is not retiring, just having doubts[/h1]
After a few hours of speculation and rumors, a source close to San Francisco 49ers right guard Anthony Davis has told me that his current plan is to remain with the team. The offensive lineman was having doubts about moving to guard while Trent Brown held starting position at tackle.

He has recently spoken to GM Trent Baalke and they seem to have worked out their differences.

Davis did not expect his possible shift to guard would become such a big story and that became part of the issue. As the the focus grew around that change, so did his doubts. This occurred towards the end of training camp which explains the timing.

A source told me “He’s not retiring. He didn’t want to be at a certain position and he worked it out with Baalke. He’s staying with the team. It was a rumor.”
A surprising element to this story is the praise that Davis had been giving to Brown as of late. He complimented the tackle a great deal on social media even saying “Trent is a baller.”

The situation remains fuzzy on specifics, but for now, Davis isn’t going anywhere.
man, **** AD and his feeble-minded ***. let tiller play. tiller aint scared.

Last edited:
I guess he really thought he was going to win that right tackle spot back

Last day before 49er football 
nthat.gif

LET'S GO 9ERS!

BEAT L.A!

That corner fade TD by Wentz was beautiful. we saw him make that throw countless times on tape. one of the reasons i loved his game was his ball placement on touch throws.

lol i told yall we didnt want sean smith. 

Last edited:
lol i told yall we didnt want sean smith. 
people were upset we didn't dish out money for this dude lol. dude is getting torched. he got torched in KC, too.

my man cooks, doe. i knew that kid would be special. 

Last edited:
people were upset we didn't dish out money for this dude lol. dude is getting torched. he got torched in KC, too.

my man cooks, doe. i knew that kid would be special. 

Not me fam :lol:

This past free agent class was average and dummies were just butt hurt Baalke wasn't throwing cash at these mediocre players

I bet Cooks would "SEEM" like a bust if he was drafted by us :smh:

Last edited:
Not me fam
laugh.gif

This past free agent class was average and dummies were just butt hurt Baalke wasn't throwing cash at these mediocre players

I bet Cooks would "SEEM" like a bust if he was drafted by us
mean.gif
nailed it on all levels 

wtf is up with anthony davis? can someone please explain to me the big deal between playing guard or tackle? is it just that he wants to back up now not start and thats why hes refusing to play one and not the other? is this dude really insane or what?

a lot different playing guard than tackle. not even remotely close really. guards play in a much smaller area and have to start sooner in pass pro. totally different assignments inside as opposed to being on the corner. not to mention they are playing a zone scheme now where combo blocks and cohesion is essential.

maybe AD doesn't feel comfortable? I really don't blame him. he's been playing the position for 2 weeks.

dude is still a weenie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom