:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
everything we saw him do on tape was there

his ball placement on intermediate to deep touch throws is money.

i did a see a play where his feet were stuck in cement and got tunnel vision, but made a crazy throw flexing the arm strength

Last edited:
Madden related but new roster updates just came out a few days ago and Trent Brown got 10+ overall increase on his rating. :pimp: EA showing respect to Trent

cannot wait for tomorrow night niner fam!

I gotta cop that new madden. I skipped last year, because it just seemed like a roster update. :smh:

I'm on the east coast b.

This game starts 10:30. I'm finna be dead at work [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

a lot different playing guard than tackle. not even remotely close really. guards play in a much smaller area and have to start sooner in pass pro. totally different assignments inside as opposed to being on the corner. not to mention they are playing a zone scheme now where combo blocks and cohesion is essential.

maybe AD doesn't feel comfortable? I really don't blame him. he's been playing the position for 2 weeks.

dude is still a weenie.
I'm sure he doesn't feel comfortable. I don't mind him being a back up.

Maybe this is a sign that he'll be gone soon?

No game day thread?? Our season begins tonight, very excited to see what the team looks like and the level of play.

Maybe this is a sign that he'll be gone soon?
i am okay with him riding the pine only because we desperately need a swing tackle, and a player of AD's caliber off the bench as a swing tackle is a luxury lol.

we can send him packing once we draft another tackle to fill that role or until john theus shows he's ready.

Last edited:
The season dont start until the niners take the field.
tumblr_na4qmz0tnR1tvlsaeo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom