:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ellisa Ennis Rueban’s ex going full scorched earth on the NFL on good morning America.

Claiming the 49ers staff was attempting to get the police to sweep it under the rug when they showed up to the hotel room.

jimmy-garoppolo-3.jpg

USATSI_11256387.jpg

If only a premiere edge rusher was available this past offseason.

Ellisa Ennis Rueban’s ex going full scorched earth on the NFL on good morning America.

His own fault

Who Tf invites her to their hotel in Florida after what Just happened literally a few months ago?!

Reuben a certified dummy, gonna be rooting against him, as long as he’s in The nfl, and hoping he continues to Aldon smith himself and his career

The interview has some golden nuggets tho

"... I have pictures of the 49ers coming up there trying to talk to the police telling them I'm the same ex-girlfriend that set up there and lied“ she said.

Well aren’t you? :lol: Was that someone else who recanted their allegations in May? >D

I know it has no actual effect on the game but seems like more of the talking heads are going with the Niners this weekend vs Denver.

I never wanna be that play to lose guy but we are so close to Bosa!

I saw that too. What do they know that we don’t that makes them think Denver, who is still very much alive in the playoff race, is going to lose to a 2-win team that’s as hapless as ours?

I saw that too. What do they know that we don’t that makes them think Denver, who is still very much alive in the playoff race, is going to lose to a 2-win team that’s as hapless as ours?

Emanuel Sanders tore his Achilles in practice yesterday

They’re also missing: center Matt Paradis, cornerback Chris Harris Jr., linebacker’s Shaq Barrett and Brandon Marshall, defensive end Derek Wolfe

So they’re pretty banged up

Like always, I’m saying there’s stil a chance

We're pretty banged up too but Im scared that the Mullens that plays against the Raiders shows up again lol. Seems to be developing nice chemistry with Pettis

I can see us beating LA (assuming they’ve locked up the 1st seed). Deja vu to when Chip Kelly won the final game of the season costing us the #1 pick :sick:

we are super banged up too. And Denver still in the hunt as well. I think our rb wilson might have a hell of a game tho.

Would we have gone with Goff at #1? Because the mocks I saw still had him going to us at #7 until LAR loves up to get him.
I think Baalke ties to North Dakota State would have led to Carson Wentz being the choice.

Trent Baalke was a graduate assistant and defensive line coach at North Dakota State University in 1989.

Defo has been a nice consolation prize

Yup, Baalke for sure would've drafted Wentz. In addition to the NDSU connection, Baalke was a proponent of size and strength. Wentz definitely fits the mold.

Speaking of NDSU, they've got another QB that we might see in the NFL next year. :nerd:

the Chip Kelly season really wasn’t a fair evaluation for any head coach.

A lot of guys on that roster aren’t in the league anymore and street free agents.

As a kid, I never appreciated how special of an athlete TO was. Dude was a straight up freak. Athletes that big aren't supposed to be able to move like that.

I just remember thinking how is a wide receiver giving such nasty stiff arms without breaking stride? Had corners lookin like merton hanks trynna tackle jamal anderson

Back
Top Bottom