:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If niners win today they’d move all the way to the 4th overall pick. Presumably the raiders, Cardinals, and Jets lose.

hmm I have to pick between starting TJ Watt, Fred Warner, and Anthony Hitchens today at one of my LB spots today :emoji_thinking:

If this is fantasy go with TJ. He’s an edge, which means he has a much higher potential for sacks.

Yeah the numbers say TJ as well he's scored more total points than either of them

but his last 2 games TJ has been held to just a single tackle

TJ playing OAK today so I think he's gonna mob on Derek Carr

Hitchens actually has more "projected points" tho (however ESPN does that)

but im gonna roll with TJ and pray that Fred Warner and Hitchens aren't prospering on my bench

Yeah the numbers say TJ as well he's scored more total points than either of them

but his last 2 games TJ has been held to just a single tackle

but they're playing OAK today so I think he's gonna mob on Derek Carr

Hitchens actually has more "projected points" tho (however ESPN does that)

but im gonna roll with TJ and pray that Fred Warner and Hitchens aren't prospering on my bench
Go TJ my dude. He’s rushing against a rookie tackle :lol:

lamar jackson, the ravens qb, guess i haven't watched many ravens games since he came to replace joe flacco, watching KC vs Balt right now

he's speedy af, and I was unaware, he's got some nasty newton/wilson/kap/vick/whatver you wanna call it to his game, the way he can make plays with those legs

lamar jackson, the ravens qb, guess i haven't watched many ravens games since he came to replace joe flacco, watching KC vs Balt right now

he's speedy af, and I was unaware, he's got some nasty newton/wilson/kap/vick/whatver you wanna call it the way he can make plays with those legs
You must not know a lick about college football.

all these young fresh faced QBs out there tearing **** up, replacing the older generation of QBs, Pat Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, Josh Allen, Deshaun Watson, San Darnold, makes me wish had Jimmy G out there in the fray :frown:

i know you all not gonna want to hear it because of draft order but i'd be delighted to see us catch a W today

Lol remember this?

kap cant do this lol

mahomes no look passes in practice. come on, guys. i know you see it...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

look at the arm slot. look at the release. look at the zip on the ball with only a flick of the wrist

5QQ4Prqaq2wSs.gif

66UkpY5K4qOSQ.gif

Back
Top Bottom