:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1619712960230.png

the smokescreening continues

Heard Niners are keeping the 3rd pick and dealing with the Falcons for the 4th pick and trade Jimmy so he play TE for them.

Ian Rappaport is reporting that Niners will take Pitts at 3 and Sewell at 4. They like Sewell’s speed so much that they’re gonna convert him to TE as well so we can play 32D chest and have a 3 TE formation at all times

Guys not sure if you have been following betting odds, but this is nuts.

Mac was -250 to -310 to go 3rd overall. Then Pat MacAfee tweeted that he has sources that said Mac will NOT be the pick. Then Vegas took the line off the board for 30 minutes. When it came back on, Mac was -130!!!

Since then, it has moved so much that Trey Lance is now the betting favorite at -170. ONE SEVENTY!!!

what was the bet everyone in here made with Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 again? crunch time!
I'll bet Niners will draft either Pitts, Wilson, or Sewell and NOT Lance or Fields. Any player drafted outside of these 5 players won't count towards the bet. So if SF drafts Jones (whom no one seems to want) or trades the #3 pick, bet is nullified.

This is the bet, this is the discussion we've been having for weeks now.

I have a budget so amount is $50 since I'm sure there's a few of you who want to bet me.

Payable thru Venmo only. Let me know

Back
Top Bottom