:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It took Matt Ryan 2 years to nail down Shanahan’s playbook but we think McCorkle is gonna run it like a well oiled machine from Day 1? >D
The Falcons were the 27th ranked defense in terms of points given up and the 25th rated defense in terms of yards given up. Ryan was asked to do a hell of a lot more than our QB will be asked to do.

That was 2016. 2015 was Matt Ryan’s first year with KS and they were the 14th overall defense and 16th in yards. With a better defense Matt Ryan with Kyle as OC in year 1 threw 16 INTs and went 8-8. Does anyone in here think it’s wise to take Mac Jones at #3 and expect him to outperform Matt Ryan in year 1? I don’t.

Why would the 49ers trade the #12 pick, 2 more future 1st rounders, and a 3rd rd pick for Mac Jones or Trey Lance when they could've easily traded for #6 or #8 instead and still have landed Jones or Lance but most importantly saved the franchise a pick or two in the process?!? Am I right or am I right?!

Is Kyle THAT DESPERATE for a QB just because there are a handful of teams that may take the QB the 49ers covet before the 49ers even get a chance at #12 that he panics and gives up the Niners draft future just so he can assure himself he gets Jones at 3?!?

Ridiculous.

Or did the Niners really trade all those assets for a major game changer, a can't miss pass catcher who a lot of insiders are already saying is HOF material?

Could Kyle ShanaLynch have traded all those assets for the 3rd pick because SF knew The Unicorn wouldn't be available at 12 ntm SF also knew ATL wanted The Unicorn at 4.

Lo and behold, the Falcons are shopping Julio Jones. Can't help but recognize the clues....

And then we're all of a sudden hearing NE tryna work out a future contract for Jimmy so they can acquire him in a trade?

We already know GM Belichik doesn't draft QBs in the first round.

So.... does this mean GM Bill is gearing up to trade his #15 pick to SF for Jimmy G and the 49ers' 2nd rounder (#43) if the guy NE supposedly wants (Fields) is off the board by the time #15 is on the clock?

If Bill deals with Kyle yet again, ShanaLynch gets their man (Jones) at #15. No way the Panthers and Broncos select Mac if Fields and Lance are still available at #8 and #9.

The stars seem to be aligning. But what do I know I'm just a fan.

this thread been off the hook :rofl: i appreciate yall. can't wait for the first round to be over so yall can hug each other

the reality is drafting a QB is a crapshoot. trevor lawrence could end up being the next carson wentz in 3 or 4 years. whoever they take tomorrow, i trust in shanny. this team just needs health and some depth in the secondary.

It took Matt Ryan 2 years to nail down Shanahan’s playbook but we think McCorkle is gonna run it like a well oiled machine from Day 1? >D
Mccorkle has a photographic memory unlike Matty. He also has what Matt Maiocco described today as “the uncanny ability and savant mind to win the snap before it happens.”

basically he’s a genius of football and will lead us to the title year one!

Kyle "I-was-a-WR-at-Texas" Shanahan lol, is thinking Offensive Firepower so he is going to rock his Red Trucker Hat, hop in a MACK truck, go get him a Big MAC at MACKdonald's before he gives his Dog Lynch a super bowl of KITTLE & PITTS.

They bout to EAT tomorrow!
20210428_223247.jpg
20210428_223320.jpg

Last edited:
Mccorkle has a photographic memory unlike Matty. He also has what Matt Maiocco described today as “the uncanny ability and savant mind to win the snap before it happens.”

basically he’s a genius of football and will lead us to the title year one!

He also has the innate ability to distract defenses with his TIDDIES

It’s not every day your favorite NFL team likely drafts the Pillsbury dough boy to be the quarterback of the future on your birthday.

Ima start sipping this afternoon. Let me be pleasantly surprised tonight when that 3rd pick is called though.

Last edited:
Shannon Sharpe, who has a relationship with the Shanahans, and has been saying Mac Jones the whole time, has now flipped and is saying the 9ers have been so wowed by Trey Lance, he believes they have talked themselves out of Mac Jones.

Back
Top Bottom