:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're pretty solid at RB for the moment. Got a nice rotation of Mostert, J-Dub Jr. and Gallman.

Wouldn't mind a mid draft pick up of Trey Sermon or Kylin Hill if we must have some young legs in the backfield.

Last edited:
I was just watching Undisputed, and Skip was detailing how John Lynch was saying Kyle called him at 9pm one night, saying how he was obsessed with what he was seeing on tape from Trey, so he sent it over, and John came back in the next day saying “we have to take this guy!” Also, there were 160 plays Kyle was grading and he was checking off every play with plus, plus, plus, regarding Treys decision making on each play.

Damn are all you hungover from celebrating last night!? This place is dead for the morning after such an incredible moment for the team.

This was definitely the most intriguing pick possible. I absolutely cannot wait to follow Trey’s career and see how this plays out.

the fact that Shanahan is so enamored with him and has been in love since the beginning makes me feel great.

A couple months ago I said Lance was just another Kaepernick because of his style of play. He's better than Kaepernick now that I....

Watched the entire 2020 FCS championship game last night where the stakes were high, and watched all of his key passing plays during the 2019 season. I knew he had legs and was evasive in the pocket but I needed to be convinced he could pass the ball in an elite level.

Sir LANCElot kept his poise and accuracy the entire championsship game and led, I mean LED his team to victory on some jump behind my back type ****. Literally.

There was a play where he dragged 20 players on his back to a first down lol.

Ran like Kaepernick but his passes, though he didn't throw much, were sharp and accurate.

I see you Kyle Shanahan.

If there was one player I'd take at #3 over Pitts and it had to be a QB, I'd likely take Lance.

I'm confident Lance will shine. His timing and ability to hit his receivers in stride is what I like most. We know he got an arm, but does he got Joe Montana timing?!? Yes he do. And he is a lot better in play action than I initially thought.

Now on to acquiring Julio Jones, who can play the Kyle Pitts role that I envision in this offense....

Last edited:
Been arguing with a coworker all morning. Can you guys chime in on this debate we are having. You might be able to figure out what side I am on, but I will just post the question we are debating....

What is the current trade market for Jimmy G? What teams would give up a draft pick for him right now?

TYIA.

Maybe WFT? Idk what other teams are in the market this season. I think Niners gonna ride it out with Jimmy this season and see if he can stay healthy and win

It’s basically Washington or maybe Denver(probably not with the Teddy signing) in terms of teams shopping for a starter. He’s a tough sell given his injury history. He’s probably worth a 3rd honestly.

It’s basically Washington or maybe Denver(probably not with the Teddy signing) in terms of teams shopping for a starter. He’s a tough sell given his injury history. He’s probably worth a 3rd honestly.

Washington signed Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Been arguing with a coworker all morning. Can you guys chime in on this debate we are having. You might be able to figure out what side I am on, but I will just post the question we are debating....

What is the current trade market for Jimmy G? What teams would give up a draft pick for him right now?

TYIA.

IMO there’s no basically market for him right now

I think we saw a record of QBs go in 1st round this draft and there were the bridge water and Sam darn old trades

The teams that wanted or might have wanted a QB all picked up QBs in Justin fields, mac Jones, bridge water, darn old, Fitzpatrick, zac Wilson, trever Lawrence

I think best plan is to start Jimmy at beginning of season, let Trey sit back, learn, stay healthy, and then see if another team has an injury or another reason to inquire about Jimmy G before the trade deadline

Trey is going to learn this system extremely quick. Kyle is going to struggle to keep him on the sideline.

Back
Top Bottom