:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
makes sense. draft a lineman to protect the future.

been a great off season so far just on the strength of re-signing trent and drafting a potential franchise QB. wanna see them go secondary next but who’s left?

Trent Williams,, Kyle juice check, extended, Alex Mack acquired, if healthy this blocking line should be better than last year

if Aaron banks pans out and McGrinch can have a resurgence the line would be rock solid

Lance, Kittle, Deebo, Aiyuk, Mostert, Juice

Young, Jones, Rice, Taylor, Watters, Floyd

Montana, Jones, Rice, Taylor, Craig, Rathman

Our new Niners have lofty standards to reach. But Shanahan is best man to get his young squad to reach the level of their forefathers.

Can't wait to see what the new gen Niners bout to do in the next 3 years

niners draft this year is fascinating as hell. when was the last time this squad took offensive players with their first three picks? whatever the case is, i'm juiced.

i know it's a pipe dream but I wanna see Jalen Hurd play a meaningful snap next year. with kendrick bourne gone, niners need big receiver in the redzone.

I like how this Sermon kid looks

definitely attacked our major areas of need in these first 4 picks. Gonna leave the scouting up to Lynch and Shanahan and Co. they have my full trust

Ya be careful out there. Got my first covid shot 3 weeks ago and got a positive covid test today. Cray

Hope you’re all good and have a speedy recovery! In general you arent fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after the second dose, either way that doesnt matter right now, get well soon my dude!

Wheres junglejim junglejim I am requesting u change ur god damn avy IMMEDIATELY.

59372F87-13AB-415B-8FAC-71FF18475C59.png

Back
Top Bottom