:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20221205-211212_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220911-122922_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221205-211132_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220911-122922_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221205-211322_Twitter.jpg

Build your defense from scratch.. which combo you taking?

Bowman, Willis and Justin Smith
or
Warner, Greenlaw and Bosa?

bow, willis, and cowboy.

no disrespect to dre and all pro fred, but willis could shut down anything within ten yards of the line of scrimmage. him roaming the field had no receivers wanting to go over the middle. that combination of speed, instinct and strength was something else.

that said, i love our defense. huf, jimmie, and charvarius are better back end defense than any secondary they had under harbaugh

I honestly wouldn't mind moving back down south. Happy for you, man. Change of scenery is always good.

A change of scenery can be real beneficial at times. It’s a fresh a start. In my case I was able to get away from a bunch of distractions and just focus on getting stuff done life wise.

Plus in his case, he’s only a one hour flight away from where he used to live so he can always go back to see family or whatever if need be.

Since this is the 49ers season thread. What’s crazy for me is I’ve gone to more games each season since I moved to Dallas in 2019 compared to when I lived in LA and was much closer.

If Purdy ends up showing legitimate improvement between Sunday and week 18, it’ll be a beautiful thing to see. Get some confidence and comfort out there. He’s already playing with house money as is.

But I think to last season. The 2nd half of the Dallas game after Jimmy threw the pick, the Green Bay game, and even how they approached overtime week 18 against the Rams. They minimized what they wanted Jimmy to do and called plays to minimize mistakes and play cautiously. They can set it up where Purdy really doesn’t have to do too much while also having an offense who has the ability to make plays and make his life easier.

Unless Purdy absolutely balls out. I got a feeling we’re going to see either Jimmy or Trey again sometime next month.

Probably more likely Jimmy than Trey though.

Back
Top Bottom