:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trey time.
I think we'll be good. We gotta do some upgrades on the OLine but this year is different. I really think CMC is the key. Trey didnt have that security blanket last time and it will help him get his confidence going faster.

Jimmy going to get a 2 year deal lolol

Also don't think the TJ surgery for Brock is official. Hopefully it isn't.

Also saw that the Fangio to Miami is not even finalized. People quick with the headlines.

If Trey Lance makes it to week 5 next season. He’ll have played more in the 2023 season than he played all of 2020-22 combined.

If they want to bring in a capable backup in case he absolutely stinks. I’m all for it. But I don’t think that’ll be the case. This isn’t a Zach Wilson situation where the team talent is there but the qb is just bad so the team is understandably pursuing other options. Even in his limited action. Trey with all that rust looked better than Zach Wilson.

I’m more worried about Trey Lance being another Kyle Shanahan injury casualty again next season than I am him not being good. If he plays and stays healthy, he’s going to develop, he’s going to get improve and he’s going to get better. It might not be the immediate results and immediate gratification that BCB brought because there’s legit rust there from not playing. But if he plays regularly, the upside and ceiling is there.

Before Purdy got hurt I was admittedly openly critical about Lance not looking good in training camp and the preseason last year. But you get better and you improve by actually playing. Had he never got hurt, I’m sure week 18 Trey Lance would’ve been much better than preseason Trey Lance.

Crazy one week ago we were soo amped for nfc champs game . Now super off season talk on MAX

Yeah, that's what he said last time. Watch he come back AGAIN lmao.

Forever Niner.
Kyle Going to be calling him mid season while he on the clock dealing italian footlongs…

Attachments

• 755616E5-2D46-44D1-A4E8-C2A9D80E654F.jpeg
    755616E5-2D46-44D1-A4E8-C2A9D80E654F.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,241
Should be an interesting offseason for the Niners. Do the Niners get to use the comp picks from the DeMeco hiring this year or next? I forgot how that works.

Either way, I feel like they are in good shop keep current players and add new ones this offseason. Just want to make sure Bosa is a Niner for a long time.

Should be an interesting offseason for the Niners. Do the Niners get to use the comp picks from the DeMeco hiring this year or next? I forgot how that works.

Either way, I feel like they are in good shop keep current players and add new ones this offseason. Just want to make sure Bosa is a Niner for a long time.

Bosa extension has to be priority #1. Getting him help on the opposite side also has to be a priority.

Dline
Oline
Slot CB
Safety

Still haven’t fully digested this L. Just give us some stability at QB and we’re straight. We can plug the holes at other positions. Hopefully Trent doesn’t hang it up, he’s getting up there in age. Most linemen call it quits around 35.

Kyle ain’t got no more damns to give. 😂 Good for Kyle even though he don’t gotta explain himself. Just bad luck forreal with our QB situation.

Kyle is one stressed out dude I can guarantee you that. Look at his eyes and body language.

Hopefully it ain't groundhog day again next year in the NFCC game and he don’t blame the L on 'bad luck' :lol:

The guy has always taken zero accountability and has always put the blame on something/someone else. Way to be a leader of men coach! LOL

Last edited:
Kyle is one stressed out dude I can guarantee you that. Look at his eyes and body language.

Hopefully it ain't groundhog day again next year in the NFCC game and he don’t blame the L on 'bad luck' :lol:

The guy has always taken zero accountability and has always put the blame on something/someone else. Way to be a leader of men coach! LOL
The script has him stressing every year :lol:

Hopefully Brock comes back 100% with no limitations to his game, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t excited to see what we actually have in Trey! If dude is “Mahomes Talent” as projected, I think he deserves a full season before we write him off for Brock. Either way, I like our QB options if all goes well with the healing process.

Back
Top Bottom