:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I swear man, we better come back Week 6 next season, go into the Linc, make a statement and return the beat down in front of the dirty, classless Eagles fans

Then beat them at home this time next year in the NFCC game.

No ifs ands or buts about it.

Last edited:
That Philly game is the only one I am eye balling on the calendar next year. Sure our guys are doing the same thing.

unfortunately we’ve seen this story before.. lose NFCCG and then lose the rubber match against that team the following year

happened when they lost to the giants in 2012 championship game.. i was so confident they’d be extra motivated and beat the brakes off the giants in their next reg season match up. we got ****in smacked :rofl:

Anyone have a link to the OVO Letterman Jackets? I’ve searched nflshop.com and OVO’s website, but I can’t find anything.

Guess Rodgers is out on the Niners.
True, because the Niners play in Santa Clara. Jk.
think-smart.gif

Wishful thinking but, I want them to reach out to Jerry Rice, Joe Staley, and Whitner about being part of the coaching staff
If Jerry Rice wanted to coach, I think he would've been a coach by now. I think he's happy with the sponsorship money and being the Team's legend ambassador lol. Dude is at every Niners Game.

Honestly, he'd probably decline the coach offer and ask Kyle for a try out lolol. "Let's do this, youngblood"

Listened to Grant Cohn this morning on 95.7 and became annoyed the rest of my morning at work. Bonta Hill even had a stupid take of saying he didn't feel 'comfortable giving Bosa a max deal based on his playoff performance.'

Thanks danger style danger style

Who has an XL OvO Letterman Jacket or a link? I can’t believe I missed out today! I felt like I was on that sh=t all day.

Last edited:
I’m a KNBR guy, and started giving all the 95.7 shows a shot and liked none of them. They all came off as shock jockey. And I cant stand Ray Rotto. I unsubscribed from all their podcasts.
I honestly listen to KNBR out of habit because of my dad. I was in HS when Murph and Mac became the morning show and to this day, I'll listen to the show and then Mr. T and Copes.

Greg Papa is hella cringe though lol

Back
Top Bottom