:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i get it’s camp and these dudes are fired up to go live and hit someone but as a coach you gotta rip them when **** like this happens. there’s no excuse for it

friendly fire at camp is understandable but messin around and accidentally hittin your franchise QB's knees is OD

friendly fire at camp is understandable but messin around and accidentally hittin your franchise QB's knees is OD

in high school i broke a guys arm on a friday special teams walk through. i also concussed a wide out while we were both going up for the ball in junior college in a shorts and tees spring practice …accidents happen. but just stay away from the guy in the red jersey

Now I know why lynch ain’t closing the deal with Bosa. Dude getting deep into all the rap beef going on during the off-season :smh:
IMG_6856.jpeg

I hope so man but after all this time and all these great teams we had that came short I’m cautiously pessimistic every year lol

On the plus side taco charlton is supposedly
Ballin in practice and might be the next big kris kerouek (spelling?) reclamation project on the d line

Will probably ball for us and then sign elsewhere giving us another comp pick

1 week till preseason week 1 I wonder how long he gonna have trey play

Brock 1st drive, trey first quarter, GEQ 2nd to 3rd, Allen mop up 4th quarter?

Yeah, I’d proceed with caution with Brock. If he’s proving that he can be your day one QB1, just forget preseason and let him prepare for regular seaso

I can even see Kyle sitting Brock for the first game. Typically main starters sit out first preseason game but it could change with only 3 scheduled

Tradition at least would indicate he’ll lead the first drive with a lot of the starters on offense

Treys situation would suggest to me he gets a lot of playtime preseason to see what he’s actually got

Normally I’d say they bubble wrap Brock but he’s also in the unusual position of being a 7th round rookie on 2nd pro year. Wouldn’t be surprised if they let him play in preseason game 2 a quarter+ or so.

Obviously he won’t touch the field preseason game 3

just read that the niners are trying out RBs because EMitch is out a week with an adductor strain.. unfortunately sounds like the kid can't ever shake the injury bug.

hopefully TDP and Mason can make a leap next year to spare CMC. Mason was more effective and ready last year but it sounds like TDP is having a good camp so far.

just read that the niners are trying out RBs because EMitch is out a week with an adductor strain.. unfortunately sounds like the kid can't ever shake the injury bug.

hopefully TDP and Mason can make a leap next year to spare CMC. Mason was more effective and ready last year but it sounds like TDP is having a good camp so far.
I read a couple of days back that Mason is looking real good at camp and so is Khalan Laborn. Wouldn't be surprised if the depth chart is:

1. CMC
2.CMC/Mason
3.CMC
4.Mason
5.Mitchell
6. Repeat depth 1-3.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom