:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trey's doing a decent job escaping pressure with a bad O-line. But he still be holding on to the ball too long.

Definitely a work in progress.

Excited to see what Darnold brings in 2nd half

First half was terrible all around. Bell and Davis-Price were the only bright spots.

Nice seeing the squad back out there but oof that was a rough half to watch :lol:

Football back tho :pimp:

Watched the 1st quarter and yeah, that was tough to watch. But Lance's TD drive was pretty good.

Kinlaw looked good for about 1-2 plays and then looked like he was being easily moved around.

Its obvious that the game has not slowed down for Trey. I expect it to happen with more reps, but that might never come with our team.

Kinlaw looked good for about 1-2 plays and then looked like he was being easily moved around.

Must have missed the 1-2 plays. I tried to focus on him the entire time he played and I didnt see a single play where I thought he looked good.

Back
Top Bottom