:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
myles garrett is who we thought he was 
mean.gif

haason reddick has great day tday.

YO, did you guys see jimmy T? he's JACKED 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

alabama had a terrible weekend lol

reuben foster's dumbass was sent home for trying to pull the "do you know who i am" card in the hospital to skip the line and proceeding to physically threaten a hospital worker.

jonathan allen was diagnosed with arthritis in both of his shoulders. he put an uninspiring 21 reps on the bench press and ran a 5.00 40 time.

tim williams admitted to the reports of him failing multiple drug tests at alabama.

Last edited:
free agency this week, baby. 
nerd.gif
 rumors are going to starting HEATING UP as early as tomorrow.

i love what i saw from watson at the combine. super polished, super refined. ran circles around everyone out there yesterday. watson, mahomes, peterman or bust.

Last edited:

:lol:

Though i do have to say, the last time the league and its fans busted a simultaneous nut over a freak of nature who was a highly praised edge rusher coming out the draft, we were rewarded with the underwhelming performance of Jadeveon Clowney. I understand that he stumbled out the gates with an injury and that he's only in his second full season, but i was expecting a quicker impact from a dude who went #1.

There's levels to this freak ****, and as crazy as it sounds, Myles Garrett is a notch above Jadaveon Clowney. :x

There's levels to this freak ****, and as crazy as it sounds, Myles Garrett is a notch above Jadaveon Clowney. :x

I was about to say nah to this statement cause clowney ran 4.5 but Garrett threw that thang up 33 times with them long *** arms. Like that's disgusting.

"ESPN's Jenna Laine reports "there's interest" in free agent Mike Glennon from the 49ers.

This is the first time we've seen Glennon linked to the Niners. He's mostly been connected to the Bears and Jets over the past week to 10 days. If signed as a starter, which we fully expect, Glennon is looking to command $13-15 million per year, which sounds high but would put him in the bottom 10-12 among starting quarterbacks. Glennon isn't much more than a game manager."

I'm guessing this is the backup plan if we dont get Cousins.

glennon is terrible. i wouldn't give him ****. i'd much rather bring back kap for much cheaper.

:lol:

Though i do have to say, the last time the league and its fans busted a simultaneous nut over a freak of nature who was a highly praised edge rusher coming out the draft, we were rewarded with the underwhelming performance of Jadeveon Clowney. I understand that he stumbled out the gates with an injury and that he's only in his second full season, but i was expecting a quicker impact from a dude who went #1.
There was proof that Clowney would half *** it on plays. Whether that was to avoid injury or whatever, the film didn't lie.

Garrett plays with a motor up his ***

Back
Top Bottom