:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IDK, my opinion is the opposite. Usually I buy into the Grant-Cohn-bad group think, but I think the Kinlaw episode was a Cohn W.

Kinlaw acted like a dumbass trying to pull up physically on Cohn, then went onto the show and spoke further confirming he is a dumbass, talked a good game about how his play would back up his words, then proceeded to suck. And it isn't just my opinion, the team clearly saw no value so they declined a relatively cheap 5th year rookie option , allowing the former first round pick to just walk, and now he is racking up penalties and bad plays for the Jets. Including more trash talk, this time to the refs :lol:

I could see if there was any good play to back up the trash talk and behavior, but this is a 1st round DT with a stat line of 30 tackles, 0 forced fumbles, 0 fumble recoveries, 1 INT, and 5 sacks in 4 years netting 41 games played. Stats aren't everything but a 1st round DLineman who you can't rely on to rack up even 1 tackle per game, barely 1+ sack per season? And even in the intangibles it isn't like he generated a ton of QB pressure or pushed the opposing Oline to shut down run plays. He was Solomon Thomas all over again, talented dude in college without the physical abilities or X factor to make it in the NFL, but at least Thomas had the good taste and class not to act like a punk 5th grader about the situation.

Weirdly enough they had similar trajectories and they're now teammates again on the NYJ.
Saleh tryna salvage former busts :frown:

The fact that we know of and talk about cohn is a W for him in and of itself. I don’t like his shtick for antagonizing players/coaches and the way he comes across as an entitled know-it-all, and at the same time, the fact that he’s still employed probably means there’s a significant number of bay area sports fans who rock with his opinions.

Dude reminds me of the bay area version of skip bayless. Like how do you get away with these takes??

yea no one is saying his dad stepping in was a good look.

i'm just saying in that situation cohn played kinlaw like a fiddle, and then kinlaw played himself off the team, and soon enough he'll play himself out the league.

& if the guys behind him weren't absolute scrubs he wouldn't even have a spot on the jets. imagine having a starting job because your competition is someone named leki foutu (2020 AZ 4th round pick, backup nose tackle, but hey he's a local boy: born in Oakland)

Cohn played Kinlaw, and Kinlaw going about it the way he did was a bad look. I think we’re all in agreement with that. And by all means, Kinlaw was a bust for a first round pick.

It’s more so Grant Cohn saying a lot of the quiet part out loud after their altercation which I can’t rock with. He openly admitted to antagonizing Kinlaw and the whole I could this sue this guy stuff afterward stuff was just corny to me.

I’m holding the nepotism sports media guy who grew up with a dad who worked in that industry to higher standards than I am some NFL player in their mid 20’s in that situation to know better.

Kinlaw shouldn’t have taken the bait. But sports media shouldn’t be intentionally trying to antagonize players either. And this recent situation with Juscyeck. Having daddy make his little unhinged rant. It just makes that family look even goofier.

Don't mind criticism and think it is warranted at times, but nah this dude goes well beyond that

Coaches and players blatantly dismissing his questions and active players taking to Twitter to call him out (meat watching) tells me everything I need to know. He's got his platform/fans so credit to him, but the guy sucks :lol:

edit-- this aint a recent thing either

Ricky P
IMG_9584.jpeg

Run the FN ball Kyle!!!!

Kittle is smarter than Kyle

How the hell does Kyle think Walsh and Montana defeated the high flying Dolphins of Don Shula and Marino’s 48 reg season passing TD’s in Super Bowl 19?

1729318586051.png

how do you keep a great passing QB from beating you? Keep him off the field by running the opponent to the ground!

1729319128825.png

I can already see it….

Andy Reid knows his team is shorthanded and that Shanahan is gonna want to unleash Purdy on Sunday so Reid is probably going to give Sorensen a heavy dose of Kareem Hunt and Perine on the ground and pound as well as the screen/jet sweep game with Worthy and Hardman.

If KC wins on Sunday, it will likely be because Reid outsmarted Kyle to win the TOP and turnover battle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom